Saturday 25 August 2012

Prisoners In Paradise

OK so the title is bloody obvious but at this moment in time I don't care live with it.

Thanks for the fab comments on the last blog I tried to do something different and I felt so much better for it and it is something I intend to try and do again it made me happy! don't know why but it did(probably because I did something for me for a change.... I don't do that very often) so there you go. this one isn't one of them I need to get this off my chest like a big lump of phlegm as it eats away at me and I think people who actually know me are worried for my sanity! I'm fine don't worry I just have pay day blues knowing full well that because of outlay in the last few months and all that's gone wrong of late has just got us on the ropes (but a new cunning plan has been devised) and with me being on holiday this week I have (sort of) lost the will to live knowing well the furthest I will get for a holiday jaunt is to the back door to let the old man of the house out.

It's the wife I'm worried for as the Kraken has been at her most evil this week and I really did want to sort it out once and for all but I'm held captive because it would then be me that did the deed and I do not want to have that get out of jail free card, held over my head , it has been shit for 21 years worse for the wife but she knows no better but if I don't vent I would hate to think that things would get so bad that they bring the whole house down! I'm not happy and the wife knows it but we are in the corner with it so we will as always bite our lip and see where the path takes us! it has only two destinations and i would prefer not to go to one of them.

Work has just been bedlam and the war there continues like Germany picking at the Polish border in the run up to the big day! but I will keep fighting my corner and try to dodge the curve balls that come my way.

We have a week of me being off i have a number of tasks to do and being with the wife is one that believe it or not I look forward to, but hopefully we won't end up in separate corners waiting as always for the bell to go Ding! we have the grandson coming shortly (oh deep joy) while hellchild buggers off on her holiday, it's not what I expected for a summer break but the world keeps spinning so we will have to suck it up and get on with it!

so this week hopefully the intention is to do a number of short ones just to see how it goes no promises but you have to set yourself challenges otherwise you would go (cuckoo) bonkers! the next book has been pushed back again purely due to financial restraints not to worry though it's on it's way and the next one is going ok so far as well nine chapters and not one at all depressing at all hahahaha so don't worry I'm alive and well and yes still kicking worrying about the wife for a change watch the skies there will some little packages being delivered here soon so until then .......Toodles!


No comments:

Post a Comment