Wednesday 29 August 2012

Bright Ideas

Do you ever get the feeling that you are having a terrifying and powerful shift in your thought process?

Do you ever have thoughts that horrify you?

Do you ever think "Oh dear god was that me"?

Do you ever wake up in the morning and as you open your eyes, do you wonder if you are the same person that climbed into bed the night before?

Do you ever think Feck it, why bother, why even try, it's all going to hell in a handcart anyway!

Do you ever wonder if the person serving you your food hates you because they have to wait on tables and then have to pretend to be nice, all the while knowing within themselves that they are a much better person than you could ever be! and that their current servile position is just proving their point that they indeed do live in an unjust universe.

Do you ever think that people are only ever nice to you because they want something?(ooops paranoia mode set to full)

Do you ever think "I'm only being nice being nice I want something"?

You see the reason why I bring these little questions to your attention is that I don't! I just thought i should share although I don't think that the wife is particularly happy with yet another blog but these questions needed to be asked and I had to get it out there until the next one Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment