Sunday 22 July 2012

Pulling miracles out of nowhere

A short one before I run away, the weekend has been blighted by tonsils...my tonsils and although I have fought the good fight it has worn me down, I slept on Friday for about twelve hours straight(woo hoo) but being able to keep on an even keel is not so easy, I did a small favour for the Kraken and looked after the wife (after yet another collapse) but my humanity is on a serious wane and I have to prepare to be amongst some good people today! I have to temper between shy wallflower and lunatic who doesn't get invited back, no doubt I will keep you all informed of how that one goes!

The log jam has been broken with loads of ideas for the next book unfortunately I haven't been anywhere where I could jot the small kernels down for them to formulate into grander schemes, not too worry I'm happy that there is stuff in there so that I can continue with my writing, I was beginning to panic and consider this particular well dry but it has sprang back into life, I just haven to nurture them and take my time which is why I have every intention of taking my time and release less books. I still have a number of items written for "Piffle" but they were too dark to be published, hell they are still too dark for me to go back and polish them into lighter things, I would need to a lot happier than I am at the moment to even attempt them.

There has been lots of good vibes coming my way (I know I keep repeating myself) thanks to the blogs and thank you because without them who knows where this ride might lead and as always I'm really surprised when somebody from Latvia or even some pace in Russia I can't even spell never mind pronounce, reach out and say that they enjoy the blogs and that it helps them with their day a good deed done and a good deed returned, believe me that does help!

My moods are about fifty/fifty at the moment and I haven't got a clue on where to go, so many issues in my head and for some reason I have to respond in a responsible adult way (if I don't then there are consequences for all the family and no matter what I say I do love my family) hopefully I can pull away from the grumpier me as I don't really like that side of my personality and be a nicer all round person(I can hear the wife's derisory comments even as I type this) I am further on up the road than my last blog so that in itself is a good thing I am off work tomorrow and I intend to do some writing if all prevails and I  have good trade winds to blow me onto a more righteous path.

Now to get ready for today deep breathing and yoga (hahahaha as if this fat man couldd even start yoga) it's good to be out in the open with good friends, damn the weather today I know I can be a better person, today I won't be the shy wallflower, today I can be a person of use, today I will have equality with the world and all it's patrons  go out there and live today as if it's your last embrace the people that your are with (and not in a girly way) and don't stop until you have felt the turn of the earth until then Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment