Wednesday 18 July 2012

Do Not Resuscitate!

I am so sick of dealing with stupid people if I collapse I feel the need to sign a DNR form, actually the incompetence of people, I probably would be on the road to recovery and the silly people would actually kill me!

It started at work dealing with people who are so retarded they give retarded people a bad name! It's actually so funny it's depressing I have no idea how a hard working person (that would be me) is still at the bottom of the pile ...ah that's right because I am dumb for actually helping them, so who is the retard now? I have dealt with people trying to set themselves on fire, people who have nail gunned themselves to the floor! people blocking fire escapes and people filling small cupboards with so much stock that it would only take a small spark and whooosh! people who struggle to understand that having about eight four way adaptors daisy chained together, and so on and so forth, how these drooling individuals actually crawled out of the cess pool I will never know.

Today has been so slow purely because of all of the knuckledraggers and although work has been coming thick and fast (which has been good) the hurry up and wait attitude of my company is shite! me and the wife have had a falling out because yes I wasn't well and I finally decided to go see a doctor, I asked the wife to get me an appointment (RANT ALERT) "well we can give you one for August the first! Grrr I can get the doctor to ring you " so we fell out and I have decided to take full advantage of our wonderful ambulance service, I intend to get truly wound up (with the wife at the moment that won't take much) have massive chest pains and do a 999 call! why because I work for a living I'm English I pay taxes I'm not a junkie do you need me to continue and so on and so forth I'm not knocking the receptionists or the Doctors who are worth every penny my taxes pay them for, but the system is crap and is not beneficial to a working man, with all money the doctors make you bastards should work night times and weekends you work shy tw@ts!

I can see this dragging on but hopefully the heart attack when it comes will be slow and painful so that I do indeed suffer and get my money's worth, knowing my luck it will be quick and efficient unlike my local surgery and death as always will have the last laugh! I was hoping to do a Richard Pryor impression and try to talk to god behind my hearts back while it is slowly killing me. hopefully the coming weekend will find me in a better humour otherwise i might even get barred from calling the Samaritans! The only good thing has been the blog and all the kind comments although it is noticeable that to some of you English is not your first language and the old me would have riffed on your bad (but hilarious grammar) and no serious insult would have been intended. numbers have been good so that has helped and even people are having a quick look at the books over at blurb.com!

I'm now sat with a large vodka typing this up and feeling the night get fuzzy as my anger ebbs away like the ice in my pint glass (I don't do small measures) so have fun think of me waiting for the wife and her voodoo doll to kick in and if you see an ambulance driving slowly down the road with no siren!that will be me! so until the next time (hopefully) Toodles!








No comments:

Post a Comment