Saturday 28 July 2012

Easy on my soul

OK so it's hot and sticky and yes I know that the name game is so easy, but that's how I feel (musically)this morning like it or lump it, I really don't care if it wasn't so early I would be blasting it on the stereo (yes I still have one or three) but because it takes me so long to type these things lets just say it's silly o'clock and my headphones will just have to suffice!

The week has actually gone better than planned (and yes we are still using world war two analogies) although I'm still loading my beach head, the war of attrition has gone well and both sides have come to the league of nations to negotiate and although its early days it looks better than anticipated, not everything that was required, however I wish to suffer no casualties so I believe That you need to compromise, this will be the order of the day, well it will be right up until I have to sign on the dotted line I'm not saying that I don't trust them, but I can already see movement behind the lines so it's in their interest to sign off on it as quickly as possible.

Work wise again it has been a week of stupid people! so stupid, I really do have concerns as to how we crawled to the top of the gene pool, thankfully a hand brake turn put me in a place where I thought I would be dealing with more sensible people, nope just into a cul de sac that placed me with people who are so entrenched it makes me feel like Switzerland hahaha, one guy has an issue that is costing him money through somebody's screw up and simple phone call would sort it out, but because he asked his supervisor ten months ago (yeah you heard right boys and girls ten months ago) and he only asked once (the guy is human and has a lot of things to deal with at the moment) and a gentle reminder would not have gone a miss, hells bells the guy is losing £130 a month shift allowance and he is sticking to his principles because he told his supervisor ten fecking months ago.....what a pratt I couldn't afford to lose £1.30 a fecking month I would be sat on the lap of everybody who would listen there really is stupid people in all walks of life!


Writing has been sporadic this week and although there are bare bones for a few ideas there has been nothing solid as it seems when I'm on early shift all I want to do when I get home is go ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ go figure, so I have jotted but not done anything of merit (just yet) the lethargy that is running through my veins at the moment is unbelievable but until I become a hunch backed crippled person of different nationality (I'm trying to be kind here because I'm not a racist it is just the way the system appears to be set up) with a huge drug problem I won't get to see a doctor unless its in an already busy A&E department, but hey I'm being positive this morning lets not go down that particular rabbit hole today!


I have finally found something that is a much see on the old TV box and that is The Newsroom the new Aaron Sorkin programme and OK so it's just The West Wing in a newsroom I love the guys command of the English language if you like "intelligent" TV then this is a must I very rarely recommend stuff to people (I believe you need to find your own way)But this a great watch, something that I will watch religiously. Hopefully it won't be the only thing of merit as the Olympics have now started so the normal channels will be filled with cack, good luck to those who enjoy it but I'm not one of them, the opening ceremony had its moments not as good as the Chinese one as far as I'm concerned, but really £27 million I don't think so I'm not not knocking it because it's fashionable but it simply doesn't float my boat or make me proud to be British, put homeless soldiers into affordable housing now that would make me feel proud, put it into the NHS and sort out the problems in the NHS that would make me proud, do away with red tape that states I can't fly a Union Jack without a permit, ooops quit while I'm a head but on one last note I made a bet with a guy at work saying that I reckon on the opening day the BBC will find a big fat white cockney who says it "ain't doing noffin fer the people who live here"  and I was right damn I hope I get a Gold medal for common sense!


Well I have just been paid and until we get on an even keel there will be no little trips away to have mischief but we will try our utmost to be as naughty as we can be,Just as well after last weeks little jaunt it was bad enough that the wife was attacked by a ninja assassin, but the photographs of me once more looking like a fecking Goodyear blimp are spurring me on to get in shape so that I can run the 2064 Great North run jeez I should ban full body shots and only allow head shots and that would still be bad enough. The muffins were devoured at work by a gang of hooligans and myself ( I did feel like Jeebus feeding the 5000) and although I had only a small piece the toxicity spewing from me has proven to me that my wife is right (please don't tell her) but my clack valve is fecked! I have had an interesting discussion with a health professional and it would appear I have the wrong thingys in my gut so we are going to try an interesting experiment to see if we can get it fixed!


Wow I have waffled today the numbers for the blog has been great (thanks once more) keep spreading the disease and again I seem to have picked up a few readers from the good old U S of A and all the feedback while mainly positive has been well received mind you even the few bits of negativity has been done in a positive way, the numbers are peaking and stabilising and nowhere near the old blog (I never expected it to) it's still great to see the numbers that I have been getting, now after doing my best Led Zeppelin impression (I have Ramble(d) on) it's time to try and stay positive play some good tunes and enjoy a cheap weekend off with the wife so until next time Toodles!  


No comments:

Post a Comment