Thursday 12 July 2012

Not one of us

OK so although I enjoyed the last post I was distracted with a SHOUTY wife and basically I was dissatisfied with the post so because I'm on a roll (or so I believe) here we go with round two DING DING!


So off to work I went with a freshly loaded Ipod which included a double CD of 70's hits when all of a sudden there was a bouncy rock track that I didn't recognise imagine my shock horror when I discovered that it was "THE BAY CITY ROLLERS" what the hell it was early and nobody else knew who it was (and here is me typing about it) the day set off at a cracking pace and with the continuing saga of my dodgy knees I was concerned that I would keep up but I did my best and honestly I held my own. but as always there is a little friction from within certain factions who hate the fact that I have risen from the ranks to the position that I hold now, in coming up through the ranks I have had five different jobs in over twenty five years and most of them have stayed in the same job doing as little as possible so they love it when they have to do some training and it's me taking it, oh the joy on their faces just makes me that little bit happier!


Once that little job was done there was just a little bit of moping up to do and just when i thought i was going home my lift announced that he had took the car to the garage to have a small b problem fixed (Brakes a small fecking problem) I didn't have a problem waiting the extra half hour but I was so worried that somebody might try and give me some extra work (phew that didn't happen) we headed home watching the devastation that had been caused by some localised flooding on our route home we arrived home and I had missed my youngest heading out the door for her very first job interview(fingers crossed). One of the guys at work had been annoying another guy by whistling King of the road by Roger Miller all week and it has been driving him nuts so I could only say "YES" when he asked me if I had the actual song and would you believe it it only fits on a disc 23 times and guess who is car sharing together tomorrow I will let you know how the killing spree goes hahahaha!


I wasn't really surprised at how many ass-holes I have come across today with stupid women with children who don't want to be in their push chairs overladen with shopping as they go down an escalator when there is a perfectly good (working) lift (elevator to my american readers) within reach, women who if they drive like they walk just cutting across you with no warning! men who stand waving their arms about and people (of both sexes) who either drive with hand brake on or try to drive faster than the speed of light I mean what the hell peeps just go with the flow what the hell is your problem!


At this juncture I realise that I must be different to the random masses OK so I can sleep at the most improper times, standing up on a bus, while getting a tattoo and even all the way through an MRI scan (but you already knew that if you have been following the blogs!) I will just have to live with it I don't expect the world to change just because of me and my skewed view of the world (the wife would ) so get over it boys and girls jeez! and if you can't then just "Foxtrot Oscar" (shameless plug for my second book still available on blurb.com!).So world shut your mouth you should realise I'm not like the rest of you I'm an individual!


I am still torn between old technology and new and I have barely been on the new laptop but i need to do it as the old workhorse is struggling bad so this could just be the last blog done on the old girl (boo hoo) she has been a fab bit of kit! we had our evening meal and I was spoilt with a wonderful pudding (something I don't normally do) of cream strawberries and meringue, the daughter arrived back in a happy mood (I will keep everything crossed  for her) and the only the other thing doing my napper in is Farcebook and it keeps saying that I live in Sheffield for some reason!!!!! having said that it could keep my redneck stalkers at bay! and there you go two blogs in two days was there a difference? probably or maybe the prozac the wife stuffs down my snoring throat on a night time might be starting to kick in you have a good one and I will at this rate soon be blogging again Toodles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment