Sunday 1 April 2012

Fools Game

OK just a short one because I got up with all the best intentions and with my brain buzzing to write and then I got bogged down (why the hell don't I just leave well enough alone) but I noticed that  this site was about to do an upgrade so I thought why not lets get it sorted and now me heed is battered!

Yesterday was not as good a day as anticipated I was in a good mood but the writing just wasn't there I had several attempts at doing stuff then deleted the lot and then proceeded to lie around like a loppy dog I actually looked at shoe sites as I was craving (oooh dangerous) some retail therapy I wanted a decent pair of trainers because I was sick of paying £2 for the ones that keep destroying my feet in asda.

So after a long search (come on peeps I am a bloody Luddite, I discovered what I wanted (some Chuck Taylor's does it sound like I know what I am talking about ....erm no) me and the wife headed down to get some and surprise surprise so did the wife (and no I didn't mind at all) we then headed off to the pictures to see Wrath of the titans which on a scale of one to ten is a three, purely for production values, the first one got slagged to death and was so much better, but hey ho we came home after some quality time together  and the wall was down I had so many ideas I needed to get them down and no it wasn't a quick process it takes me about three hours to do 3000 words what with the going back and checking all the grammar etc. etc.!

I again blinked on the settee (oops) and the next thing I knew it was one o'clock and time for bed to sleep like a log (yes I did wake up in the fire place) OK so the dog had me up at six thirty, but I have had breakfast (healthier than yesterday) and after the upgrade (boo hoo) I'm off to fight the good fight (that's the title of the next chapter I'm doing) and I hope to get through at least three chapters today so bugger off and leave me alone I have writing to do and this new upgrade means that I can check who is following the blog even more than I could before so if you know me and what I'm like you will know that a fools game awaits me, until next place nice and toodles!


No comments:

Post a Comment