Thursday 19 April 2012

Isolation

If I had done this blog this morning it would have been as black as a pirates heart, I had been distracted since the weekend by all manner of things and if I'm to be honest none of them pleasant, nothing seemed to lift the funk I was in and it was nothing in particular that had started it. although it started at the weekend and just festered away, this morning on the drive to purgatory my mood was as bleak as anything that I had in my younger days and I really didn't want to go there. It wasn't work related but it was helped later on in the day with lashings of paranoia and me going into full on tilt mode and kicking off big style I probably didn't do myself any favours but you know what I needed to vent so vent I did!

Did I feel better for it not really just gave me more lashings of paranoia, followed by a double portion of guilt, and at the end of the day I was fried and all I wanted was to get the hell out of dodge my mood was levelling out but I wasn't, I needed some respite from all the aggravation (which I know I wasn't helping) as soon as I left everybody behind and got some space my mood lifted slowly and as I sit typing this out I'm not saying that I'm in a Richard Pryor funny mood but its better than the Attila The Hun that I had been, a few funny texts between me and the wife (yes we do make each other laugh)  and a few comments on farcebook made me chuckle and I was almost human once more.

Even the arrival of  book number four didn't even lift the spirits but  the response of the wife after she had read it certainly did (if even for a little while) and the new one will be with those who require it soon enough not as soon as I thought as my post mistress (shame on her) has been distracted I read it again and yes as always there's one or two mistakes but if I'm honest, and I like to think I am! what the hell does it matter, I hope it adds slightly to the charm! but again I had tried to get started on "piffle" and I know everything I did this week was bleak and although I want a more serious theme throughout the book I don't want to send people to high areas to thrown themselves to the very depths of despair , so here's the deal I need to get to the end of the week and hopefully get my arse into gear, and think happy thoughts and boy do I need them we do have plans some that probably won't come to fruition or might spin off to the left of centre but I need to get back on track and do something happy I know I want "piffle" to be different but I want it to be better than "restrooms" and if it's going to do that then I really have to pull my socks up because this one is a doozie! at this point I know I have waffled enough and before I poison the vibe I have just realised I have a shed load of work to complete so until the next(happier) time Toodles!











 

No comments:

Post a Comment