Monday 9 April 2012

Alive

Easter has lived up to expectations and has been as shite as it usually is, there's been some thievery a round of the blame game and some illness (well there wouldn't really be a blog with out sickness would there) if we we were getting off the trains in the Nazi death camps we would have been shot as we got off (a bit harsh I know but that's how happy I  am at the moment).

It must be Monday as we have the grandson (again) here and the wife is trying her best to turn him gay, as she brainwashes him with Streisand movies, yesterday was a washout as the wife was in a lot of pain with her back (and it's just getting worse not any better and if truth be told not much better today) and shoulder and generally just washed out. I've seen more life in a corpse, but try as she might (and bless her she did try) I made the executive decision to send her back to bed, even though she did try and rebound, it was no good and I wasn't going to get her to traipse through to see The Tee Hee Club in the state she was in it would have killed the night for everybody including her, so I put up with the usual abuse for us not turning up and by the sounds of it we missed one hell of a night ( I received a number of texts during the proceedings) and allegedly G was seen without a top on! he may have the body of a racing snake but how did all the girls resist, one day we will learn the magic spells that he weaves with that body of his. as for the texts I could have been nasty and replied to the one I received at twenty past two when I got up this morning! but I reckon Cookie will deal with the naughty boys and girls who stayed out too late, I reckon there will be some sore heads today but at least the lucky buggers can do it all over again if they so desire, us we are captive in our own bloody home yet again Grrr!

Friday was spent proof reading the new book (which is out right now for £4.95 and postage on top of that how good is that) and I had intended to sort out and send to the publishers but I still didn't have a back cover for it so we hummed and haa'd and decided on our strategy, so we sorted that out on Saturday morning and I then got ready to go to my brothers so we could sort out some music for each other, I made dinner and while we were eating it the Police knocked at the door to see if our security camera caught anything of some nuggets ripping number plates of cars (an interesting hobby....NOT!) it was only when I headed out to my brothers that I noticed that it was in actual fact our car that was one the ones affected (the little shits) I told the wife who then had to tell the Kraken who started the entire blame game in motion (at this moment in time I just knew that the weekend was now a wash out and was praying that somebody would indeed shoot me right now) I headed to my brothers (it's not like I could produce number plates from out of my butt!) and was actually there a full twenty minutes before the texts started saying it was all my fault etc etc I knew then that the third world war wasn't going to be avoided so I had to go home and listen to the pair of them ranting and raving about the world and it's cousin are all a bunch of C****! oh and yes it was as always my fault thankfully the rage burned out after about three hours I will admit if any of the genuine bile had been pointed my way I do believe I would have entered the war as the Americans did in the last one, just a tad late but I would have out gunned both of them and would have been looking for a landfill that was open so I could dump the bodies (it's getting tedious ladies, stop it or feck off and I really do mean that! shit happens and it's nobodies fault but the scum that perpetuate the crap so take a breath and stop beating each other up, it's not worth the grief and the only ones who will suffer in the end is yourselves!) the rest of the day was ruined me and the wife in our separate corners cordial but that's about it.

Sunday started a bit more brightly yes the wife wasn't in the best of health but the wide awake club (the police to those who don't know) actually turned back up with the number plates so all the bile and the worry wasn't really required (the world keeps spinning whatever happens trust me I know this for a fact) the wife attempted to make herself better but as I have already stated it was never going to happen so at the right time (actually when I thought the Buckets were on stage) I broke out the Sailor Jerry's and had one or (three) two ( extremely large) small ones Tee Hee! The day was wasted in many ways because of all the bile and all I wanted to do was eat and eat and eat just a little bit more (another reason why the party trick is wearing off) we sort off chilled and sent the wonderful new book off to the publishers (I may have mentioned this hahaha) and then chilled some more,actually watching the TV together like a normal(ish) couple, the intention was then to sort some more music out for the next jubilee reunion (well OK maybe tomorrow) but I now know that I need to step up to the plate as I need to get "Piffle" finished in the next few weeks (which will be highly intensive ) so I need to focus and step up a gear or three!

I have to admit that it doesn't take much too make me happy, but it really is starting to drag me down when everybody else can be filled with bile and negativity and some of it is being directed at me when in actual fact it wasn't me in the first place, it  keeps dragging me to the place where I used to be permanently and I really have no desire to revisit not even for a short period of time! Life is short lets just go with the flow hopefully times can be (not will be) just be a little more fun!

Me being the obsessed person that I  am the blogging site has given me (when I actually read it correctly) loads of wonderful information for somebody who can be as obsessed as me hahaha, so hello to all the wonderful people from (deep breath) The UK,USA, Russia,Japan,Latvia(!) Switzerland, France (and me with my reputation)Denmark,India and finally (and by no means least) Indonesia. thanks to all of the people who have been in touch (old and new readers) but although the numbers are indeed going through the roof for some strange reason ( I know its like the tides some times high some times low) the numbers are indeed very encouraging but please help spread the disease by liking or indeed commenting on what you like or even dislike (like I give a .....oops sorry)  the more the merrier, this will only improve if I do indeed get some feedback positive or otherwise. I did indeed go back to Myspace (and had a hissy fit) I'm there as Colin C Irwin so add me if you wish (god I'm such a media whore) I even attempted to set up a website and because I rushed at it like a lunatic(no surprise there then) I may have screwed it up so I will keep the information about the site under wraps until my technical advisor's cans assist me hahahaha. But it does look like all that i require and will hit hopefully all the right buttons and hopefully also be a fun thing for peeps to visit! I don't think that there's anything else i need to have a moan about (there's been enough in this blog already) hopefully me and the wife will get over the bump in the road and then hopefully we can get on (yeah right) and have some fun, well we can but try until the next time Toodles!








No comments:

Post a Comment