Friday 3 February 2012

A Losing Game(but a winning formula).

Faster than a speeding bullet that's how this week has gone work is just bouncing off every wall but because of legal implications I have been gagged about writing anything about it other than the broadest of strokes to discuss lets just say in quick terms I moved office again (and everybody is jealous) and the world kept turning lots of legal stuff from work came everybody's way and again the world kept turning and then it was Friday which is today I realised I might have well as signed the official secrets act as there is some many "projects" happening I feel as though my head could just go "pop"!

I have realised that there are only so many minutes in the day and that if I don't slow down I will actually miss most of them hahaha I have slept most of the time I haven't been at work and I have to admit I'm not overly popular on the home front because of said ZZZZ oops as I always say the world will indeed keep turning, a new start for the new(ish) year back to the quacks to have my weight monitored and as I peeped from behind fingers at the scales I had lost nearly six pounds in weight and not out of my wallet how good is that I felt I had put loads of weight on as I had (over) compensated by eating my body weight in what ever I could get my hands on so that's a plus in my book onwards and upwards but I'm under no illusion that I have a long way back just to get to where I was last year before my operation.

The number of blogs I had in my mind all this week is nobody's business but again too many things in my brain (mainly work) and to extract this one out of my brain has been like a root canal at the dentist's and I know after I post the bloody thing I'm going to hate it like an illegitimate child who turns up at a wedding anniversary, but the log jam has to be broken as I have three presentations to write for work (oops I can't tell you that hahaha) and I want to get cracking on "Piffle" I have the new book ready it just needs to be proof read by my newly installed editor in chief so hopefully book number three is a bit more professional than the first two (and yes I intend to head to the post office in the morning Mr Robinson) and to shoot my cover (I have a great idea but I need to visit a "location" to shoot it) what with all my media duties I need to pull my finger out and well CONCENTRATE sorry I had to say it because I don't know if you notice my mind will wander (oooh Bubbles) I need to ensure that the blog and other stuff moves on so I do ask if you read the blog on what ever platform click like send a cheque, raise a flag I'm sure you get the picture but the more people who can spread the disease helps we are at solid double figures but not growing like previous sites in the past I do admit that I don't want to outgrow and indeed get another infestation but the more involved the more fun we can all have with my responses, although I am still getting a few hits from Old timers (hello to four crazy Swedes two Germans and a couple of Yank$) it's solid like Marks & Spencer's not sexy like Victoria's Secret hahaha who the hell understands this I'm riffing like Dave Lee Roth off his nut on brown M&M's.

So OK this isn't my best but I need to get it out there as I need to progress and enjoy something in life somehow as I type this full of Chinese food (the wife is poorly so it's my prescription) and not full of drink the losing game I want to win is my weight loss not my family or friends I'm hoping that I will wake up in the morning with the desire to write my little socks I'm also praying for no bloody snow because I feel like an old aged pensioner with my bloody knees so I hope your weekend is great but I want mine to be even better on onwards enjoy kick ass and lets hope the sun keeps on shinning until a happier time Toodles! (and for your information I am a happy little bug did I not tell you I'm going on holiday hahahaha I'm just a tad constipated in the writing department sorry for the vivid picture)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment