Sunday 30 December 2012

Delirious

The year ends tomorrow so this is the last blog of 2012, so lets keep it short and sweet, the last long weekend of the year, it's also the wife's birthday today (hippy bathday) so thankfully we are getting ready in a relaxed way to go and enjoy ourselves, shame the wife is driving, I'm sure I will have one or two for her, if truth be told she hasn't endured well the last couple of times, so maybe it's just as well she never seems to need a drink for her to enjoy herself, I suppose it's the thought she can't even if she wants to.

This year has dragged (a bit like some of my blogs this year) with less good bits scattered throughout the year a cunning plan is in the groove so hopefully we will enjoy a few more excursions here and there, last year we put all the eggs into one basket and I was so poorly (god punishing me) during the one big excursion but we prevailed, good company helped me endure and I still intend to repay the kindness (when I can think of a suitable way) my aching body continues in it's downward spiral but watch this space as  there will be more updates as I pull out all the stops to be a fit and healthy fifty year old in just over 23 months time, I know some of the long timers know that I have beating this particular drum for as along as I have blogged but the line in the sand is there and starts with the first day of the new year and of my new fitter life, small footsteps but the start of the climb is there.

Today as I have already said is an easy day after the blog I have dinner to sort a quick dip in the bath (I have long since given up hope of making myself pretty) and a slow drive to sunny South Shields to meet up with The Tee Hee Club for some fun and tribulations.  I must say many thanks to the many readers out there (and yes there are a few) not as many as the last blog page  but we are rising slowly but steadily, thanks for all the comments all the cheery little emails and the slanderous posts that I could never allow to be posted on the page (remember the R word) thanks for all of those who (cheat ) do the name game and Nils I don't believe you are that bad you just need to see your name up in lights.

The books will continue for a short while to come but as I have previously stated there is an endgame and hopefully that should be stuck to, as is the plan to blog no more than twice a week a game plan that should help me in my quest for a healthier life style and not to be glued to my lap top 365 days a year (hahahaha) we can but but try and with that I bid you all happy new year keep on spreading the disease lets see if we can get to triple digits in the new year so until then .........Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment