Saturday 15 December 2012

Bang Bang

So the weekend sneaks in and I have sat here plodding away at work (that should really be done at work rather than bringing it home to distract me from the family) and I have to admit I'm not overly impressed with the way the world has spun this week, again as always I have got ahead of myself follow the thread and watch how easy things can unravel.

After the last blog I should imagine that you will know that I'm toast totally fried and if I'm honest just waiting to pull the blankets up over 2012, York seems like a lifetime ago and the week (as described in the previous blog) has dragged, I did My exam and I have no idea whether I have passed, I still have the project to conclude (hopefully by next week) but the coming week hopefully should be trying to get all the manageable ends back under some semblance of control (hahahaha) Life wasn't done with me on Thursday, I was just through the door when everybody else turned up, The Kraken's little dog deposited on the front seat of her car and we were back indoors so quick my head spun,  the Kraken headed off knew that she would struggle to get out the top of the lane, so she took a small detour out of the side street and then shot across the road through traffic and finally coming to a halt at a shop window, thankfully nobody was hurt, just her car and the one that she hit, (millions wasted in lawyers fees I can foresee)  the emergency services were fab and as quick as the accident had happened, all traces (with the exception of a scratch on the shop window frame) were gone like it never happened.

The Kraken is still shook up so I have a feeling this could run for a while, and although I was off yesterday as we had tickets to see a small independent film (The Hobbit you may have heard of it) I think we were both unsure as to whether to leave her, the weather being as bad as it was, we went it kicked our ass and we got home as quickly as possible, today as I have already moaned about it has been primarily work and then this little blog. We wanted to go and see Chaos Asylum tonight but it's simply not going to happen hopefully next time.

The rest of the day will be spent trying to stop me being a gloomy guts (and no I'm no looking for sympathy I'm not down in the dumps or suicidal just my get up and go has got up and fucked off) I have to build up to next weekend for the Jubilee's reunion where there should be lots of mad people having mad fun, mad drinking and some peculiar dancing, so that is something for me to look forward to hahahaha and no I shall not be dancing, so I hope everybody chills and relax's has a great time this weekend but spare the horses because next weekend should be a doozy so until the next time watch the skies ......Toodles!





No comments:

Post a Comment