Thursday 20 December 2012

Everything you did

I'm sitting here keeping the plates spinning nice and slow, My brain is still fried but I passed my exam and completed my project for good or bad it's done, I'm trying to stop the world spinning out in the wrong direction, I believe i have slowed it, I just need it to go my way (for once) lets see where we go!

All my fruits are still growing (oo er) and hopefully we shall see some produce for the weekend, I wanted to see and confirm some good news earlier but as always I need to sit and wait like a good boy waiting for Christmas....actually I am...waiting that is, hahahaha the weekend is peaking over the top and I can't wait, but there are still way too many potential bomb shells that could drop in our lap I wish we could have a weapons embargo from within the family, but we will keep fighting in the vain hope that we can win a few battles if not the war!

I'm off tomorrow I have been enjoying these four day weeks but it won't last, it never does so let's go with the flow and hope it flows past a happy place, I have been looking forward to our planned outing at the weekend so I don't want to jinx it, hopefully hi jinx and fun and games to write about on Sunday morning so here's fingers crossed, Christmas seems as if it has been coming down the lane forever this time next week we will be back to bitching and moaning about the weather!

My mood has perked (oops sense of doom) up this week and hopefully over the break some more writing will take place to ensure that the next book will be in place to go to the publishers by the end of January, hopefully there shouldn't be as long a gap between books I don't have many vices but writing is the one I like the most (damn you Chris Harrison hahahaha) there will be more Toodle's books than originally planned but hey ho that's just the way it is!

Blog numbers to paraphrase a certain movie "have been off the chain" so that has helped my mood for all the writing, but I'm not pushing it too much I do have tons of smaller nuggets which will get used in the blogs, this well isn't dry and I want to polish and nurture what comes out so bear with me as we navigate the rocks to drill to bring the juice to the top of the pipeline hahahaha I really must concentrate instead of producing drivel hahahaha as if!

Work has as always been the root of all evil and the main reason why my brain has been fried, I need to recharge and sooner rather than later, cunning plans are being formed as we speak for the coming year nothing too fancy but my days off are booked and loaded for bear, so watch this space, I must admit to being off the pace as I sit and remember friends, who I haven't seen or even spoke to in such a long time and although I haven't been in contact with them in what seems like a long time (nor they with me but hey ho that's life), they are in my thoughts and I know when they re appear in my life it will seem like only yesterday, that we were as always taking  the piss and having a laugh, my mood is one of tiredness and not melancholy boys and girls, so don't despair, take hope that tomorrow will bring a new me to the table and a new blog might appear with more cohesion and direction but for now this what I have to offer, a little boy who normally dislikes Christmas trying his best to enjoy the season of (cough) goodwill for all it's worth and to see if it's as good as it's cracked up to be hahahahaha.

So chill relax kick back stack the wood on the fire and have a drink or two, play Christmas music (or dodgy 70's rock music like me hahahaha) but whatever you do, Love the ones around you even those that annoy you (sorry E you married G he's all yours!) because you never know if this could indeed be the last time you see them and then all you have is memories and regrets, with that maudlin thought I blow you all goodnight kisses and will see you on the other side of this blog so until the next one, watch the skies there could be a fat man in a suit on your roof and no it's not me it's more likely be SMOR as he has the bloody suit.......Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment