Wednesday 12 December 2012

Running on ice

After the last couple of blogs I don't think I really have that much to say other than to keep my hand in so that's exactly what I will attempt to do.

So here we are once more, back to work back to reality, and back to the grind all the words and bile you can use and more, I had kept my work's phone on the Friday before the jaunt to York, but switched it off knowing that hardly anybody had tried to contact me, it helped with the stress levels, the weekend rushed passed like the train we rode on York in hahahahaha, Monday came early start up at 4.30, my usual routine (which we really don't need to go into right here right now) I was ready with time to spare, so I thought I would turn my work phone on, it went off like some kind of machine gun over thirty e-mails going ping ping ping one after another, I thought I had woke up the whole state of Gimpsville this didn't bode well! thankfully most of it was information, but I was scared scared scared!

This week seemed to be full of courses and exams and as I sit and type this drivel tomorrow is fast approaching like a wave of doom along with one last exam, I am fried my brain is just so wasted I was dragged out of my course today to go deal a major situation (thankfully it wasn't as bad as suspected) a distraction that I could have done without, the course itself is a doddle and the exam I should walk but in the mock exam this afternoon I passed, but not with a high score and I wasn't bothered or even interested, some peoples thought I looked tired and if I'm honest this has been a long long year, with still lots to do, I love it but sometimes the burn out factor kicks me right in the ass, will I pass tomorrow I hope so, as it won't look good if I don't, so lets hope for an early night and a better attitude in the morning hahahahahaha yeah right!

The title isn't such a misstep as I missed my regular lift and was heading for the peasant transport with all the Christmas shoppers  that I love (not)when I was offered a lift by a person who moves down my shit list a couple of places (but not off it altogether) and I was very grateful for the lift but rather than come all the way into Gimpsville I got dropped off next to where they live (I was grateful, I didn't want to owe them anything hahahaha) I was dropped about a quarter of a mile from my house which was very Icy, I regretted not selling my soul to the very devil and walked like a crippled old man home, each step being like being stabbed repeatedly in my knees, I don't like this old age malarkey.

The new book is here and although it was a ghastly bloody nightmare I really do wish I was a tad more of a nerd, The font was all collated the same and the same size as well, yet when printed to the site some of them have been changed, so after wrestling with the computer  I gave up it's here and it's........OK the newer bits are the bits I prefer, only because I have hardly lived with them and I think they are fine and dandy, you decide (buy a bloody copy) now to use a big stick and try and appease the wife who is still fighting the lurgy and is being a major pain ("oh no I'm not" "oh yes you are") after wrestling Junior who hasn't slept at all today, Panto season is well and truly here! and that's me heading out of Dodge until the next time or when I can be arsed .....Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment