Tuesday 13 November 2012

Computer God

I don't know about you or your good self but I believe that my character flaws (go on we all have them) are so deeply embedded that they actually make up the bulk of my DNA, it gives me freaky thoughts (no surprise there then) sometimes I dream that I am an organic based computer that has had the wrong operating system installed (like some doofus has installed Windows XP into an Apple mac) so consequently any information that is collected and turned into data doesn't make any sense (bit like my life so to speak) so nothing in reality reflects the the true....reality! (good stuff eh?) typical man  shouts the wife from the other castle....see what I mean!

For example when I walk into a room populated with regular people and they are sitting chatting and generally having a great time, when all of a sudden somebody chuckles or gives out one great big belly laugh (now this is where the software isn't compatible....are those bastards laughing at me?) I hate them all instantly   then somebody in my group of peers (I am a god I have no peers!) and I go into survival mode, because I'm not good enough (that bloody software again) damn is that one of my flaws or is it in my DNA ...hahahahaha who really cares?

Now at times usually when I'm in a downward spiral.....what do you mean every other day!  (me with my reputation)  these flaws could potentially send me off on one and cause pain and desolation wherever I might roam,not only to myself but to the entire population. In one of those rare moments of clarity (sometime back in 27-4-1991) i realised that these problems are indeed part of my damn DNA! The trick now is to try and overcome these failings/flaws or just pure charm (hahahaha) whatever you might want to call them, before some software savvy person/geek  analyst sends me back to the factory as faulty (come on boys and girls follow the damn thread) I need to be able to prove that I'm not the centre of the whole damn universe (hang on a second what do you mean I'm not!) and that me and my issues shouldn't really take precedent over anything, And then my software kicks in and says"error error windows has encountered an issue and needs to reboot! you are not worthy, you are not loved, it's at that moment I say to myself "sod this why should I listen to the wrong software in the wrong bloody machine! I then put myself into sleep mode (again the wife shouts no surprise there then as she rides her unicorn across the lake in the front garden) before I crash the entire system!

Now before anybody sends for the loony tunes this blog has been written in a jolly mood (no I have no idea why either!) I have just gone with the flow so what can I say, there it is more mindless drivel courtesy of me! enjoy and coming soon will be more depressing drivel written to a soundtrack of some grind-core, instead of the medieval minstrel music I have been playing tonight, be good and enjoy life when you get the chance it's the blue sky that makes the difference you know until laters ........Toodles!


No comments:

Post a Comment