Saturday 10 March 2018

Hypertension



So, it was going so smoothly and then life and the world bit me in the ass, most people were affected by the weather in the UK so don’t panic it’s not my intention to write 8000 words on snow, I could, but I really would like to keep the readership that I have.

I have no intention about writing about work either, it’s been as tedious as it always is (same shit different day) again, I could but I’m sick of writing bile, there has been an annoying trend of the blogs being well I already said it (I think so, but what do I know) they are becoming tedious.

I would love to write about the raging social life that the wife and me have, unfortunately  we have signed strict non-disclosure agreements with the victims (ok that means we don’t have a social life) or I could go historical on your ass, but I’m not really in the mood (read the previous blogs I already explained this one, that doesn’t mean that I don’t have some cracking historical ones in me) I want to do something different, I know I haven’t posted anything in the last fortnight or so, that doesn’t mean that I haven’t been writing, far from it but my Spidey senses aren’t tingling with anything yet, so some of it just needs to be polished slightly, and before anybody says anything I know that just sounds so wrong.

The last blog is still crawling over broken glass, it’s still being read on a regular basis but the numbers aren’t great, but they ain’t crap either. I know I have to get something out (this would be it) because I intend to have a better year than I had last year, in a blog kind of way. So, I think what I intend to do over the next week or so is to hit you lot with some short little forays into anything different that I have, just to get back on track. I have some kernels that will to be put on the hot plate so that they can “POP” into life.

So, don’t panic there’s been no drama, well there has, but it’s mainly been weather related and I really do have no intention of relaying all that crap, I am patiently awaiting my new grandson to show his face so that might crop up in forthcoming blogs. But all I will say is that I have been listening to some great music (the new Judas Priest album is awesome) it’s been the music that has been dragging this sorry arse towards good times.

My health has been decidedly shit, and although I am trying as hard as I possibly can it’s been a ghastly nightmare, it doesn’t appear to be getting any better, so consequently it has been an uphill battle, definitely one for another blog and one purely based on my health (warning that could be a bit gruesome as I’m due to beaten about the head shoulders by two stern nurses in the next week or so) so finish reading this one, spread the disease and then watch to the skies because over the next week and a bit there is the potential (depending of the readership numbers) on three or four back to back, yes the name game will be in play (as indeed it is today) and all of the other goodies will be there for your enjoyment, so until then ………..Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment