Thursday 15 March 2018

Ain't too proud to beg


You, hey you, yes you, you over there, thank you for taking the time to read this particular blog!

I hope that you will/have enjoy(ed) it, enough for you to read through to the end, and then binge read through the other 363 titles that are here, maybe the title might just take your fancy, go on you know you want to! Damn it, imagine it could just be the thing you need to get over your Game of Thrones addiction.

I also wish to take this opportunity to let you know that I worked really hard (cough splutter) so that none of the usual blackness crept in (hopefully)! It represents my attempt to sincerely dramatize (hopefully with humor and not with sarcasm) within the confines of a short blog that I can do something other than bile (here’s hoping).

Now whether I have succeeded is up to you the discerning reader, there can be no question that I haven’t given my all (as if I would dare to not) as always I have given my all, as I always do I have given 198% (yes I know that its mathematically impossible, however I am trying to prove a point, please try and keep up dear lord have not read any of the other blogs and if you haven’t ……why not?) to anybody who thinks that I have indeed fallen below the very high standard that I set myself (cough splutter I really should get this damn cough looked at) rest assured that your mockery as always will be ignored, however do not panic as always I doubt whatever I put down on paper (yes I am still old school doing all my prep work long hand and in spider script) so no doubt the huge levels of scorn I will pour upon myself shall suffice!

If, however you have some helpful hints to give me please feel free to send all suggestion’s care of the usual web page FUCKWIT.COM, I’m sure that nobody will attempt to read anything that you post there! Or if you still have a great desire to post anything on any other part of the internet that you wish to express yourself, this is my spot so JOG ON!

Keep in mind I write (as always) in code (and for good reason) don’t publish my real name, location, planet etc, in fear of a repeat infestation of the R kind (if you have the previous blogs you will get the reference, that’s right go on read the previous 363).

Now for those of you who think I’m doing OK, well prepare yourself for some grade A brown nosing “I love you all” I’ve probably always loved you, I was simply too proud to beg (hey I got the title in there as well) for your approval (I’m an artist darling) now please feel free to stay in touch, well not in the flesh, on the interwebby thingy majig! That would be simply be divine.

I told you I was going to try something different, you should see my scribble, I mean my notes for this, I will post the next load of waffle, I mean blog when the numbers for this one drops off, which could be as early as the morning LOL well until then ………….Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment