Friday 16 March 2018

Ice melts into water


I have been told that a simple act of forgiveness frees the person affected (that would be me…. allegedly) and helps those doing the forgiving (I’m still not sure that that is me, certainly doesn’t sound like me) from harbouring dark and self-destructive thoughts (what me with my reputation).

I’m not sure if this actually true, there is no guarantee that the actual transgressor will be free of guilt and shame (I tend to think that they usually have no clue what they have done anyway …. selfish people) the person who forgives will ultimately feel so much better themselves (cough splutter…………..bollocks).

In other words, forgiveness makes you feel better (are you sure?) now I’m all for feeling better (not bitter) so I have been getting in touch with my inner chi (how new age of me) I have been chanting (like a hippy) just as I wake up and anytime I drift off during the rest of the day (again me with my reputation).

I visualise all of the people who I imagine who have done me harm and have offered me ill will, and I visualise me sending them hearts and goodwill their way, I wish for them to have a long and fruitful life, you will all be happy to hear that so far it has been working wonderfully, it has been slow like a glacier as the ice melts into water (oooooh I did it again) anger melts into resentment this in turns into indifference, that flows like a river away from me into amusement and then finally it drifts into affection and now my heart and soul is filled with love and forgiveness…………….are you really still following this crap a grudge is for life and not just for Christmas, as Manowar declared my strength is hatred …..black blood runs through my veins.

Now that normal service has resumed, expect the next bus in the next 24 hours I’m in the groove now, until then watch the skies ………….Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment