Friday 30 March 2018

Rocks in the road


Something happened with the last blog, it was written off the cuff and (allegedly) was humorous, it also did fab numbers (still climbing) and I got some fab comments (always makes me suspicious LOL) it also left some rocks in the road in its wake.

I said I had some blogs simmering awaiting that magic touch, well I still do, four close to completion three simply bare bones but some good thoughts in amongst them, but because of the last blog I have a whole heap of doubts regarding their credibility, I have put too much time and effort just to dump them, but some reason I don’t quite know how to finish them off, its like they are radioactive!

Seeds of self-doubt surfaced the day after I posted the last one, with my black cloud trying to rush me and push me into a corner, now this was medically induced as I’m on new medication and at the time suffering from huge waves of nausea, work saved the day simply by keeping me active and as the week progressed I got better and my black cloud buggered off, the nagging doubt about my blogs didn’t, its always the same when I do a happy one off the cuff, I wasn’t expecting it and I had tremendous fun writing it, and then ……….doubt, and then writers block.

I’m writing this one simply in the hope that I can break that block and so that I can weave my magic with some writing, for my own state of mind more than anything else, I’m not in a bad place, it’s almost like I have pulled into a layby and simply can’t get motivated, I do not like that mood! I have four days off and I need to fortify myself for the malaise that I normally find myself in and I need to get out of the house, even if simply to restart my fitness regime and to complete my walk, baby steps as they say.

As for the rest of the weekend I’m not sure , large portions of music will feature (as always) and blogging will hopefully have some semblance of order and will drag me back to life, as I really have no intention of festering, some fresh air and hopefully the fruition of a small cunning plan, the weather as always may figure in that one, so again I’m not expecting great numbers with this one, I simply wish to break my writers block, I need to re-engage with life as truth be told that is the lifeblood of the blog, so fingers crossed lets see where the time off takes me, so until then keep spreading the disease and watch the skies for incoming, Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment