Sunday 25 February 2018

Here There & Yonder.


Damn when did getting old get to be so easy, life keeps running past me and it keeps slapping me on the back of the head hard…………………. Damn Hard!

Work has kept me just a little bit occupied these last couple of weeks, not a complaint just stating a fact and I am so worn out when I finally get home that I have little strength to do anything except cook the evening meal and then blink for long periods of time.

Its just me and the Mrs in the house we haven’t even had the Hurricane in a long while, that will change soon especially when his new brother comes along, I miss the kids being in the house they have a tendency to keep you young, even when the youngest comes home from university it perks you up just a little bit and these days boy do I need a little perking up!

I could do with a visit to the Tee Hee Club, it has been way too long since we visited the Shields massive, but cunning plans are afoot I’m sure they will be happy to see us once finally get there! As for cunning plans I have a few starting to simmer (blog wise). although I haven’t posted anything of late, I have teamed up with a local bus company so there should be at least along all together, well we will see!

Finally, winter is coming to an end (only 20 feet of snow forecast for this week) and I can but hope that the sap will rise along with some will power to get these blogs ship shape and published, I’m simply firing from the hip for this one so that there is something out there, as I would like to keep my powder dry for upcoming ones. There is no name game for this blog, no its not an obscure Led Zeppelin song it’s a comment my youngest made on a radio interview she did earlier in the week (she’s a star did you not know this) like I said I miss my kids so when I found out she was going to be interviewed, I couldn’t wait to hear it, but I didn’t recognise the voice coming out from the speakers so posh and so adult like where has my little girl gone? And then in the middle of the interview she came out with the words I’m using for the title, damn how I laughed, I better be careful she could end up picking my nursing home until then …………..Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment