Wednesday 3 October 2012

Nothing going on in the city.

This is the official "I have nothing worth writing about blog" I have a fancy I will post it when ever my mind is blank (no Mr Robinson that doesn't mean every week) and I have nothing what so ever to say (me with my reputation hahahaha), well OK so you might see it every once in a while from now on whenever work has me chained to the wheel on a schedule that is just looOOOONNNY! OK let me rephrase that when ever I have me on a sensible schedule I must remember that I can't do everything!

I know sometimes I have the desire to blog but then again sometimes my brain is as empty as my wallet, now when that eventually does happen I just whip out blog number 103 (for this is it) more than likely in hindsight I should have wrote this a tad earlier (you just read back on some of the bat shit stuff I have written in the past hahahaha).

I will be the first to admit that I have become just a little bit pre-occupied with these blogs, the numbers the content etc etc etc you all know the drill (or is it just vanity)  I am determined to write something new every-time (hahahaha yeah right) but will I? Hopefully that's just the type of guy I am looOOOOONY! (oh I said that already) I'd like to think that I'm older and just a little bit wiser (oh feck off! older without a doubt but wiser I have more chance of growing a full head of hair) I know when I have nothing to say and that knowledge is freedom, freedom from the constant need to win you the reader's approval.....ah who am i kidding sometimes I just don't have Jack hahahaha!

And that is the midweek blog that I promised you all and it was small but OK it might not have been perfectly formed,but I came ,I tried  and still it kicked my arse. writing has returned to the fore this week (praise the lord) and I have a bigger (and hopefully better) one ready for sometime in the weekend , I will have to split it because I do believe I might be getting lead astray at some point of the weekend, so until then enjoy and ....oh yes Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment