Sunday 21 October 2012

Somewhat Damaged

Ok so I lied, well no that's not true either I do indeed have a humorous (allegedly) blog awaiting in the wings, something I had been polishing but a sudden deviation from the path of enlightenment sent me scurrying back towards the darkness. The work week really had been annoying and I felt like the United Nations trying to put down insurrection down where ever it popped up and it wore me down, Having Junior staying all the time is wearing me down as well (I'm an old man and I need my peepy byes) I love the little rascal to bits but in my eyes do the crime do the time.

Then on Friday the world turned and I didn't, I wasn't my usual Mr Misery but he was standing there behind me (at this point I feel the need to tell some of you who don't know me, Melancholy is the word I would use to describe me, not what the wife would but yes what I would use) and it did not take long before he was sat on my shoulder and the shit just kept on coming and although I knew I had promised the world a blog I hated the world with a vengeance that I simply couldn't lie and post it and have the world think that I was happy (I wasn't and I didn't care who fucking knew).

It was a million and one things and nothing in general (as always) but there was a large portion of hatred (Mr Misery's best friend and right hand man) sitting in my heart and when I'm there in that mood I know the heartache I will cause just by doing some verbal destruction, I know my moods and I try not to inflict them on the  world (at that time in space) but blogging was not the best thing to do. and that's where I am at the moment and although I feel the need to explain, Mr Misery has brought his sleeping bag and appears to be staying for a few days so writing as much as its cathartic is being stopped as it's just feeding the demon at the moment, and I want to be in charge of my life not being driven by emotions that will cause nothing but heartache to all concerned.

This does not mean that the blogs are stopping (or any of the writing in general) but this time and moment in the universe is poisonous to my general well being and yes family (sorry Mrs) and friends have been helping through the various media formats but for now this is me somewhat damaged and annoyed with life the universe and everything, saying that for now I'm having a sit down you lot go on I intend to catch up when I feel a bit better so until then ......Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment