Saturday 30 June 2012

Sleeping with the light on

I'm not really a people person I get that and sometimes just sometimes people think I'm loud and obnoxious usually because at the end of the day I'm actually quite shy and I tend to overcompensate when I meet people, sometimes it affects friendships sometimes it has been known to turn people off me and if I'm really honest and open well that's their loss at the end of the day I am who I am and if people don't get it well move on and get over it I know I certainly will.

Why did I feel the need to share that opening rant I have no idea it's just where I am today, nobody has pissed me off I haven't (as far as I know) offended anybody but sometimes there's just a little funk in my junk and today must just be the day. Work has been a nasty pain in the ass and I have no intention of letting it beat me, so low profile and continue to dig trenches I believe it could be a long war of attrition, it's OK it's just the way I like it!

Last night was wasted by both me and the wife we stuck the who documentary on (because there was feck all else on) and hahaha we both blinked the wife woke a few hours later but I just turned over until I was told to hit the hay at around about two o'clock I was up before seven for the old man of the house and I dozed on the settee until the Mrs got up at whatever time, I really do think she is drugging me because I have no get up and go! it got up and buggered off ages ago if this is old age I don't like it! having said that it could just be apathy...... I suppose!

Today I was in Howard Hughes mode I didn't want to mingle and when I was requested to attend the shops I ducked and rolled and thankfully the wife allowed me to wallow in my pity and my intention was to write up a storm it just didn't happen, and this is a fourth attempt at saying god only knows what? hopefully tonight will produce better results I am in cooking mode so hopefully my Spag Bol should do the trick and if not the wife has even been out and bought some custard creams oh sweet lord!

The rest of the weekend will be us and the Boo Hoo Club as a few surprise bills have completely wiped us out and no that's not what has got me in a funk shit happens you just have to go with the flow because if you don't well that's a path maybe not to be trodden I'm sure we can converse without shouting at each other! well we can only give it a try, Sunday I intend to be more motivated and whether it's actually writing or polishing something I have already written we shall see but I would prefer to be perky when I do it and not just a glum guts, because Glum = Misery and Perky = Happy or at least what has happened in the past I need to recharge my batteries and start a fresh, the blog has been doing well, but the book site has slid maybe the last book was a tad too dark not sure but that's not going to get me too second guess myself, and I have some intentions for the blog site that hopefully will rectify an ongoing issue that I would rather not talk about (and no cream won't fix it either).

That's my last attempt it needs to be done and yes this one is a song title but not from a band that anybody might expect hahahahaha and refers to the fact that I blink on the settee from time to time and not that I'm frightened of things that go bump in the night! Pete in London even got Groove in the right direction as I did go a little obscure with that one, mind you I think me and Pete might be the only people who actually bought both albums by that well known band Two Tribes.......blank stares all around, and yes I did say bought! I did go out to the shops and bought both albums good grief that's it I'm out of here I can be insulted in my own home without the indignation of you lot, Play nice I'm off to cook, drink fall over,drink some more not all in that order until next time Toodles!



No comments:

Post a Comment