Tuesday 19 June 2012

Were in this together!

I have to advise that there could be a couple of rants in this blog don't say that you haven't been warned!

Before i go any further Apple you are a nanny state you are a bunch evil cannoodling fuck wits! you tinker because you are a company with an endless supply of money and think that you are doing what you can do to protect the people of this universe Twunts is what you are totally!

My second blog in as many days and although I have had a great weekend I sit here typing this out in the vain hope that it will lift my spirits as I crawl towards another week of hating the place I work and of misery of watching incompetent people enjoy there ill gotten gains!

We sat around getting ready for our trip out when we were landed by a surprise visit from our eldest who had been re markedly cool towards us because her mother had the audacity to be poorly and required an operation which hadn't been helped by all the baby sitting that she had done since day one, I avoided the situation as the wife was upset and my big foot up my eldest daughters  arse wouldn't have helped the situation as much as I wanted to rush up the street to catch her and give her lickings of a dog my wife is my first concern, so the first storm cloud hovered over my head I wasn't too bothered as I was used to the raindrops spitting it was a down pour I wanted to avoid!

The bus trip was entertaining as it was full of people who had turned up to watch people who had try to run/walk/hobble with a lit gas can (no I'm not a fan of the Olympic torch boys and girls) and a couple of drunks but we enjoyed the trip and didn't argue once as we normally do on the peasant wagon, we got to the town early so decided to head to the american embassy for a spot of tiffin and we sat and munched our way through our delightful meal (tongue firmly stuck in the cheek) and then headed off for our night of fun Lady J was already at lick your hoop enjoying a little cider and the night was away, a few others arrived and my mood lightened (although the rain was still spitting) the wife chose a scrumpy (just to be different) and after a mouthful decided she didn't like it, ho hum but I carried with my own scrumpy (and it was lush) once assembled we left a few bodies behind and left in a taxi of to that well known Bordello!

You can imagine our surprise when we discovered that we were the first ones through the door (just) and we set about trying to have some fun the drink flowed (but was as always bloody expensive) the music was on although it was quieter than we hoped (once again thanks to Apple you Twunts!) as always people tried to take photographs and if there is something that rains on my parade more than a monsoon in Rangoon its bloody pictures I hate having my picture taken, as always it became an issue please don't take my picture and I promise I won't go all huffy on your ass! soon the place filled up with people who i hadn't talked to in ages (well i had but not to chat too) and the clouds lifted slightly there was lots of drink but nobody on the dance floor, there was a technical issue thanks to the evil people at Apple so Nicola had to resort to her old Ipod which actually had virtually the same music on it so it was still good times.

We laughed we danced (OK so some people did I certainly didn't although I did get to grope Chris Curry on the dance floor ...don't ask!) the night flew by and it was soon time to head back to Gimpsville and we shared a taxi and as we came through the door we realised that it was actually after three in the morning damn I felt like a teenager again. we slept in late as the old man of the house was at the Kraken's I was beaten up by the wife (as in out of bed not physically) and I realised that the weekend would again soon be over and really didn't want to drag my sorry ass out of my pit!

We were thrown a curve ball for dinner as G and E had been away in thier new mobile palace (the one without a hub to control G as he was getting way to much of a hand full we suspect its so that he can't build a stronghold and that she can just beat him with a blunt instrument!) so we headed to our local spoon's and enjoyed our lunch (not as nice the mile but it made a change from me making it) on the way back my mood took another detour and as we passed Iceland I dragged the wife around the aisles so that I could buy more junk food to try and (fail) lift me from my descent back to that usual place, we jumped into the Gimps mobile and headed to Sunny South Shields for a touch of Bucketmania at the trimmers, It was G's birthday and it seemed like an age since we had seen the happy couple although i do admit to feeling letdown at the level of abuse thrown at G maybe because it was his birthday! the buckets as always were just mayhem, and it wasn't too last (seems to happen all the time lately) and we had to head home!

the rest of the night was spent in the bosom of my family but yet again i sank below the plimsol line even food couldn't help me and as usual i was soon as full as a bug, but happiness did not fill my weary bones, and so i headed back into my pit of despair, darkness descended and sleep took me back to a bad place which i hadn't seen in a while! thankfully it didn't last and i awoke feeling the need to  drag this slim body (hahahaha) into the shower and head off to work, which of late has been my happy place but it soon didn't last and if bile was a commodity worth trading i would probably be the worlds largest producer.

A cracked tooth didn't help and my mood soured even more, i spent the rest of the day trying to drag myself back to some level of normality, something which didn't happen until i got home and my youngest cheered me up just by being her cheery self, technology problems caused me so many problems as  the old laptop died halfway through this blog and i went to bed cursing everything in this place we call earth. i decided not to try to do anything technical as i started the new laptop up properly for the first time but i knew i would have issues so i took my time, when i arrived at the blog site i smiled for the first time simply because technology had saved the draft so in reality at last something went right!

Work again today was even worse and i tried to dismantle any arsehole who got in the way and i decided to hide away in my office playing music doing computer type things but i did get to vent my spleen, whether anything is resolved i have no idea i just needed to clear my head and my chest of all my bad thoughts! some people tried to help and bless i shrugged all help aside, this was a mood all of my own doing, i would be the architect of this moods destruction, there are many people who are enduring far worse than me and my self pity is not doing me any favours. so it's time to gussy up and be an adult, so here goes one foot in front of the other time to avoid food and all other substances that will feed my depression i need to get back in the saddle and grow a set, i might keep a low profile for the time being (i know i have said all that before) so toodles and spread the disease!  

No comments:

Post a Comment