Thursday 21 June 2012

Exit wound

I had no intention of blogging but my head has been buzzing with so much crap in my head, lets see if i can winkle it all out!

The day started crap (as always) the rain wasn't quite here and i was wishing my life away as i watched the relatives to my own little black clouds come slowly over the horizon. the journey to work was again filled with rubbish that didn't need to be talked about, silence was welcome but passed me at a fast rate of knots i wanted to get some gaffa tape to shut my lift the feck up as the bulk of the conversation was about radar cones and blind spots over Entebbe really you have no idea!

Work just didn't start as most of our work is computer based and somebody hadn't paid the bill(hahahaha) thankfully because i am old school i was able to get on with what i had to do, and it was hilarious to see people in turmoil because they didn't have a schedule, if you want to play the game make sure you turn up with all the tools to do the job, and yes i was smug!

I also had a dentists appointment which as always i dreaded thankfully it was over in thirteen minutes (yes i timed it) and cost me £48 so by my reckoning thats a canny £221 an hour and thats without what the NHS give him, damn i wish i was a dentist, I like the guy he's a great dentist but come on soon only the unemployed who will be able to go and see the dentist.

The rest of the day passed without much fuss but the boredom levels set in straight away and i was happy to move through the gates and head home, what little happiness i had was soon evaporated when i heard the Kraken ranting at the wife not at full bore but enough to understand that there could be trouble ahead, i held my breath and then it was over she was going home and thankfully the wife wasn't as worn down as she could have been, so i did the good deed and offered to get a chinese to save me cooking and we went with something simple for a change, we all got sweet and sour chicken which arrived in due course but i need to remember the sauce can also be used as Napalm as i spilt some on my fingers and i cursed and danced like a lunatic howling at the moon, but as always as long as there's food on the go i can endure just about anything!

The night is progressing and this isn't the blog i had hoped for my thoughts have left me like a bullet hole and happiness pours from my exit wound, lets see how this pans out! the previous blog actually got  a few responses for the name game (yes we still do that most of the time) and only Nils was the only correct one hahaha about bloody time, well done that man and for those who are interested yes it was Nine Inch Nails.

My mood at the moment is being driven by work at the moment and is as shite as it can be, so i do take solace that there's nothing else driving me towards high cliffs and dark clouds i'm still getting to grips with the new laptop so i haven't been doing any writing so to speak and i'm nervous to a degree that i want to do more and anybody who hasn't had their copy of "Piffle" just yet don't worry soon boys and girls but comments on copies already out there are thin on the ground so have i overstepped my "talent" i can only thrive if i get comments as i don't want to go down the wrong path and lose the audience that i have gathered as bimble along!

after typing this bilge i feel strangely happier so i will wait for tomorrow and all that it brings be good live life like its the only one you have...because it is and Toodles!  

No comments:

Post a Comment