Sunday 10 June 2012

Raingods dancing

It hadn't been my intention to blog so soon after the other one, as I hadn't interacted with the world but I have the need to clear my chest so why the hell not! It's my blog and I'll blog if I want to (I'm sure there's a song in there somewhere)

I have been struggling musically for the Jubilee reunion where I said (actually I didn't the wife said I would and I thought I was clever enough to carry out that simple task.....not!) I would do the music but as per usual I got bogged down trying to be far too clever, and as always falling on my arse! I want everything to be perfect, but lets be honest boys and girls nothing is perfect so I have to let it go and just go with the flow it is what it is. What I have learned from this little episode is that I don't know my music collection as well as I thought I did, and I hang my head with shame at that, but it gives me something to aim at onwards and upwards.

My last hand grenade at work did the trick and the right person for the job got the job! lets just pray that he is aware that it involves tons of graft and that the Muppet will knuckle down to the task, other wise I might have to step up to the plate and I really don't want to just yet!

The wife is still poorly but I have done my bit for queen and country and now have to prepare to head back to Hell (still no lottery win I must have upset somebody in my previous 24 existences I really am a good boy) I go back to work on a set of earlies not sure that I will get my head around it, but I will have to try. I have done some reading  this week I snaffled my youngest child's Kindle and stuck all the Ian Fleming Bibliography on and although I'm slowly but surely working my way through them in the correct order and even though I have watched the films over the years I immediately love the books more! It does make the writing of my grand novel all that much harder and as I have stated many times I have a great story I just don't know where to start and in what "style" to write it in! I still haven't read "Piffle" and I'm not sure I want to at the moment but I was happy(ish) with the wife's thoughts and all the nice praise from everybody who read the preview that's on blurb (buy one you tight wads!) and it will be winging it's way soon as always we need to sort out our finances! as always our fickle finances have turned on us like a pack of rabid zombies, but watch this space and rest assured they will be winging them to the designated parties ASAP.

It may be quiet for the next week as I get to grips to all matters work related, but rest assured there will be much writing and polishing of other items and yes "Toodles" is indeed finished with nothing further to be added just waiting for my finances to catch up and it gives me some breathing space until "Buck Naked and the nine stone cowboy" comes out, we sit twiddling our thumbs as we sit in The Boo Hoo Club as the wife still can't drive but we will try and amuse ourselves without resorting to violence or trying to kill each other play nice and pray to whatever (Rain) gods  that you believe in and that the world is harmonious for you and yours until the next time Toodles!.............damn I need to get back into work I'm starting to sound like a fecking hippy and we can't be having that!

No comments:

Post a Comment