Saturday 19 May 2012

Talking in code.

The whole world keeps on turning, no matter what we say or do and every now and again I would love to able to get off not all the time but just now and again, just hold my breath and jump!

Back to work and ha as always I didn't feel it, I could have done with a HUGE lottery win to divert me, and yes as always after a week off I go back to a huge amount of work because nobody covers me in any way shape or form (and it is starting to annoy just a tad!)and an even larger mount of politics, the people of ancient Rome wouldn't have a look in at my place of work, for once I just wanted to get on with it, but somebody is always pulling you into the mix, it was a drag and spoilt my week at work hopefully I can get motivated and go back at full roar for Monday we will  have to wait and see, but when I do god help any fecker who gets in my way ...the shit list is growing and honestly people you do not want to end up on my shit list!

The wife had her operation for her shoulder this week I'm sure its repetitive strain injury for all of the violence towards me (sob I just hide it well!) and the house has been kind of empty for a couple of days! weird living on my own (even for a few days) strange how being by myself turns me back into a neat freak, but the blinking on the couch wasn't helped by nobody being there to get my sorry arse off the couch and away up to bed, so a couple of semi sleepless nights, I did indeed make it off up to bed usually about three in the morning for a four thirty start ( not good boys and girls not good) I was glad to have her back in one piece, and I have promised to fuss over her all weekend.

 I have had an itch all week, musically that is I don't feel as though I got my Bucket Fix (after last weekend) so I will have to dig out my cassette (you read right pop pickers) my cassette and blast it in the office, I hope the Frog on the Tyne enjoy Spain but I also hope they are back sooner rather than later, I find it funny that music can indeed sooth the savage beast as when ever I have been writing over the last few weeks I have been blasting Charlotte's CD as it has definitely helped with my roadblock in the writing department, at last something that I can say I like about France (via South Shields of course) but the jolly little songs that she writes definitely help with the mood thankfully I don't have to watch the Video of a certain bass player in a wedding dress (WTF man hahaha) if you need to be scarred for life go to You Tube and put in Charlotte Yanni "on your big day" and you will get a flavour of just some of the insanity that goes on in our life if I was confident I wouldn't screw it up I would indeed post it in the blog!

I took the Friday off to go collect the wife but unfortunately  I was surplus to requirements because (surprise surprise the Kraken was able to do something without assistance go figure) but that soon subsided as I plonked the wife on the couch and let her watch her"Programmes" I can impersonate Florence Nightingale if required I just won't wear the damn dress or carry the lantern!

As always I have been tracking the numbers of not only the blog site but people who have been reading the books over at Blurb.com (shameful plug I know hahaha go figure) seem to be mainly Russian! well at least thirty five per cent of the readership, go buy one then you ruskie tight wads (oops that's what started the problems the last time I do apologise)  I love watching the trend patterns (does it sound like I know what I'm typing about ?) it usually is the same countries and you have to wonder what the hell these guys think of my little rants, as I usually am writing in code so not to offend the freaks that populate the north east of England , numbers are on the increase (thanks to everybody who is helping spread the disease) but I'm not sure how or why! the previous blog sites were followed and most people were quite vocal on how they thought I was rambling from time to time, so I could get a grip on the national identity of my followers but this time around not so much and that makes me wonder! do they think I'm some criminal mastermind talking about taking over the world? the Buckets might but not this little white boy from Gimpsville UK!

I better bugger off in the background I can hear issues from the work place (no rest for the wicked and damn I must have been wicked) and I need to get to grips with it again if anybody has a few million that you don't want send it my way as I really would like to retire some where sunny and just write, so until next time peeps same channel god knows what day Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment