Thursday 24 May 2012

Bad reputation

Some people never learn the lesson do they? sometimes I can be a major pain in the ass....with sprinkles on this week that's exactly what I have been.

This blog has been written a half a dozen times and then deleted, I'm just not feeling it and I seem to be cranky for the best part of the day (I don't do hot weather....well in this country anyway!) and well lets just say I am tonight grrr! why well actually for no particular reason the wife keeps asking me "if I'm in a bad mood?" only when people keep asking me dear!!!!!

Why do people insist on poking the bear, no idea! work has been a major pain in the ass with tons of games been played (which I positively refuse to join in) and its just annoying the crap out of me, lets be straight on this one boys and girls I only play games that I know that I can win so watch this space when I decide that I want to play! so that 's not helping! I'm in the process of proof reading the new book and I'm not feeling it either,it has put me in a complete tail spin I'm bored with it so if I'm bored with it what will others be thinking? I have no idea but at least this time I haven't deleted the bloody thing that's my usual trick so maybe I'm warming to it, we will have to wait and see I think I need another holiday because this is not me!

My week has been one of handling some very sensitive people (for sensitive please read thick) who have done wrong and then taken the huff (your a grown man for fecks sake) constructive criticism should help you and make you a better person, I then found somebody doing something that they shouldn't have been doing and when I mentioned it to them they stormed off in tears (again a grown man) when I caught up with this individual  I did go to town on him and gave him something to go "boo hoo" about! I was then asked by another manager if things were OK because I had been laying waste to the hinterland (OK he heard I was being a twat) I soon corrected him in as sensitive a method as I possibly could, lets just say we won't be going out for a pint any time soon and he won't be doing anything silly in my general direction for a while!

I do as a rule try to help and assist people, and will on a regular basis go the hell out of my way, but I think some people mistake kindness for weakness so I do believe its time for the gloves to come off and for me to earn the bad reputation that people seem to think that I have earned (well this week actually). I feel the need to shake off the bloody blues because it has affected my writing mojo big style and that is my major gripe this week! not good not good at all!

A week of screw ups with my banks hasn't helped the money grabbing bastards and with one bank trying to get paid three times for the last payment on something we bought has not helped me with my stress levels and I hate the dealing with faceless nuggets who although are English struggle with the basic premise of the normality of a sensible conversation, you can't even deal with any of it in a branch because they just herd you onto a fecking phone grrr!

Having said that the numbers for all the blogs have for some reason spiralled again thanks to the nice people of the good old US of A and at least all of the blogs have been read two or three times so we have obviously picked up a new reader along the way so that is a positive thing I have a day with the retards!(actually that's a insult to retards!) tomorrow and then a week of earlies and then a week off and although the wife is not well enough to drive we shall be getting together with friends and burning down a large portion of Newcastle even if I have to saw my foot off to pay for the fecking thing! this weekend shall be at some point a rip roaring drinking session that I have feeling will not be pretty if I maintain this state of mind (hahaha)  actually I'm more than happy with my lot, I'm just sick of dealing with the knuckle dragger's that populate the world!that's me done like it or lump it feck off and do something while it's sunny and I will be in a better frame of mind next time toodles!




No comments:

Post a Comment