Saturday 14 January 2012

Turn the corner and run like hell!

Wow thank you everybody for all the kind compliments and insults for the last blog and yes it did do the best numbers so far, I'm still chomping at the bit because I know my babies are sitting at the fed ex depot in Jarrow and I can't get them bah but never mind they will arrive in good time (just not quick enough) so I will ponder life and gaze at my bellybutton waiting for them to arrive The name game was won by a lady although 14 others did indeed get it right mmmmm not obscure enough then, next time boys and girls next time!

Work has been like trying to run in a hurricane and I have to admit my anger levels at the stupidity of sensible people is to say the least at critical mass(GRRR!) but I know I shall adapt and overcome otherwise if you hear of a killing spree in a shopping centre in the north east of England on Monday don't worry about it honestly  it's just me, the stormy waters raced passed our harbour but have stopped off shore because they know I am festering (not like me to do that .....MUCH) more news when it happens, but again it hasn't helped the anger levels it does seem as if there are too many elements being thrown into the mix and at some point I will indeed go pop some of it is my own doing (workload) but I don't like to let people down (and although I have been told there are no worries especially after my weeks off) but I started the bloody job and it will be finished on schedule at what ever the cost, I just need to breath through the bumpy bits (or what I perceive as the bumpy bits)and although there aren't too many (I don't do stress) the tiniest bump screws with my timetable(and you know how much I like to have a timetable) makes me angry and affects my performance and then annoys me (nobody else mind you) even more angry so maybe when I do indeed finally win the lottery I need to spend some of my winnings on a shrink, or maybe just more drink!

The eldest is well being the eldest (selfish immature whining etc. etc. should I continue) but hopefully certain people will ignore it and not be blackmailed (should I take bets) but in general its a minor mishap if I can ignore her others should be able to as well, we have a wonderful night planned well I say wonderful night but I expect to be thrown under a bus for all the name calling I have done in blogs and books (she's a lady) we are celebrating a lady's birthday and staying out (in the local hospital if I keep this up) so I thought I had better do this before my suffering tomorrow hahahaha book three can wait until February's' pay day and then nose to the grind stone for Piffle to be finished I have actually had one or two enquiries about this one so there we go, I must be a popular published author (well maybe's not) now for the last shameless plug for Foxtrot Oscar go to blurb .com you only actually pay the cost of the book and postage (I am sending out a few "press" copies to people so before you head there ask me first )I really am doing this for the love of it and not for financial gain (I have to go back to the Aston Martin Garage and tell them I can't afford the car that the wife has picked out) keep spreading the word, and will I blog about tonight probably but I need to start the next book so will keep the unabridged version for that for when that raise it's ugly head and can I just tell the world it's not true that G thought that Motley Crue's The Dirt was actually a book about potato growing, until the next time toodles!

1 comment: