Thursday 19 January 2012

Take no prisoners

A strange and unusual week with much gritting of teeth and just a few death threats but I will get to that in a minute, Monday at work was hectic manic unbelievable just to add a few words of description to the mix I loved it, it was great from the word get go one of those special days that do happen from time to time and believe me Monday was it!

However there is as always pride before a fall and Tuesday started with a veritable shit storm so different from the previous 24 hours that I honestly had to check to see if I had dreamed the day before thankfully the tornado subsided and a happy balance of goodness was restored but it was a close run thing (note to myself try not to be too bloody smug). Monday night the wife yet again was at warp factor 22 for her hospital appointment we just got there in time for her name to be called it actually took longer for us to get to the place than the length of the appointment, but a cunning plan has been formed I just have to pay for it now (I do every bloody day) so hopefully that will make her just a a little bit better(she can do with some good luck for god's sake she has been with me for twenty years) we can only hope, work for the rest of the week has been on the whole good not great and I have no desire to fall into a maelstrom of depression oh no our cunning plans are gathering some traction and is speeding towards its initial destination (happiness) so bear with me on this one!

The wife finally had a huge success with her new kitchen implement and all I can say (apart from sod the diet) the cake was bloody lovely lets hope there's not one a week because honestly I do need to start losing some bloody weight again but well done and many kudos, there was an internet rumour it was a bought cake but I can confirm it was made with her fair hands in our small kitchen.....wunderbar!

I have also been having fun at the expense of spell check while doing these blogs and other things (simple things for simple minds I know) I tend to rattle these off and then hopefully go back and correct the few(thousand ) mistakes and when the spell check kicks in it really does throw up some wonderful words that bear no resemblance to the word that you intend it really is good to screw with technology's brain its just something to please my simple mind.

After the last blog the death threats actually came from a titled female from the realm of this country (a Lady) who took offence because I happened to mention the first round of the national break dancing championships took place and she narrowly missed being placed, she will pleased to know that even though she didn't get through on the night the Bulgarian champion Broken Legoff  has pulled out with suspected potato poisoning so she will go through with a handicap(no not G) and the judges will be keeping a close eye this weekend, as she tries to get into the quarter finals we are hoping for something better than a hop skip and a jump something with a double pirouette (as long as its not me being thrown under a bus) cunning plans are abound and hopefully the blue touch paper is being prepared for that magical moment of ignition, can you tell that I'm a tad happy (Giddy more like) tomorrow although its meant to be a quiet(ish) day and it needs to be managed carefully and then its the weekend (Woo Hoo) so until the weekend when I have time to collect my thoughts play nice and oh yes ....Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment