Saturday 24 September 2016

Restrooms of the strip

Okay in 2012 me and the wife went on the best holiday ever with the best peeps to guide us (G & E) I wrote a book about it, the book is now out of print and although it sold quite well some people have requested it to be serialised, well you should be careful what you wish for, over the next three weeks I will be posting the bulk of the book including introductions and special thanks, a blog a day will probably reduce numbers in the long run, but this is probably the best thing I have ever written and I feel it deserves a bigger audience, so hold onto your hats this one hell of a ride


Introduction.

WTF that’s what the title of this book should have been, because over the period of time that this book was written there were so many WTF moments, but I didn’t think that everybody would get the joke (as if it matters). This idea was born on the 45 bus home one night from work as I day dreamed the trip home thinking about the holiday that was to come.

Then there was a what if moment (I seem to have a lot of these) and lo and behold there was yet another book (or plate spinning depending on the analogy) and I was off and running although I intended to keep the book a secret (yeah right me with my big mouth) I still had to be the media whore that I had become, what with blogging and twitter and even farcebook I had to keep it under wraps as best as I could.

The little black book was probably a giveaway when we boarded our train (hahaha) but I did try to keep it to a minimum but trying to decipher my notes weeks after the fact well you decide, hopefully the books are getting just that little bit better, although I’m aware some people just keep reading the first fifteen pages over and over (go figure).

We became separate individuals The Wife became Tits McGee (read on to find out why) G became Bubba Gump, E became Mercedes Slots at her own request and I was Shamus Fabreze this is their story do you dare read on?

The book was originally going to be called actually it doesn’t matter the new title was picked by a lady and was so much better, and actually fits the mood of the book (in a good way) so enjoy and please any death threats please send to my business manager or whatever E has decided to make herself today!



One last thing The Tee Hee Club never and I mean NEVER leave a fallen man behind!

I hope that has wetted your appetite because the journey has just begun! until the next chapter Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment