Monday 28 January 2013

Panama

I feel as though I'm turning into Dave Lee Roth! I am writing this blog deep in the heart of some jungle in Panama, The heat is oppressive The mosquito's are massive and are biting the crap out of me and as for the natives let me tell you the natives are bloody restless and hungry for the Englishman! specifically ground "ME" what was I thinking coming here from Gimpsville? what insanity led me to jump on the 45 straight out of Gimpsville and straight into this living hell?

Gimpsville oh how I miss Gimpsville that snow covered sweet little pit village high in the English Andes! forgive me for not seeing your beauty even in the deepest bleakest winter! but for now that matters not one jot! Either way my time is running out, funny how your perception changes with just a dash of danger added to the mix! The fact that I missed out on the golden blog awards for the thirty seventh year running, it all seems so unimportant to me now the fact that me an independent reporter for The Kundalini Express   and a voting member of the worldwide blog association offers me small comfort the natives are hungry and are on my tail, and as they lower me into the big boiling pot (errrr what's up doc!) and I close my eyes on this world I will have at least the satisfaction of knowing that while I may not be to every body's taste in blogs, if I was sauteed in a little butter and Garlic I will be at least to every body's taste for lunch!

WTF the boy has lost it and you would be correct days stuck in a white wonderland fighting the elements (and trust me me this old cripple has indeed fought the elements of the last week and a bit)
for over a week and a jolly jaunt with some jolly chaps was cancelled at the last minute as the wife went down with frostbite or some other disease (we need to sort this out as it's happening more and more and one of these days I'm not going to be there and she will do some serious damage to herself) I need some adult company as these four walls and the wife's company is grating and besides she keeps picking up sharp implements and staring at me.....oops

This was just something to throw out there to prove that I can do something as sensible as a Dave Lee Roth lyric until next time.....Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment