Saturday 1 September 2012

Sailor to a siren

YOU MUST READ THIS BLOG YOU MUST READ THIS BLOG FOR ALL THAT IS SACRED AND THE LOVE OF THE CHILDREN YOU MUST READ THIS BLOG!

Actually I lied I just felt I needed to do something to grab your attention, and add a little drama into my writing, I needed this blog to gets it groove on and for it to head somewhere over there....just there in the right direction. OK so if I'm being honest (hahaha me with my reputation) I know feel incredibly guilty I should have posted this last night but I was so full of apathy it was unbelievable. I feel  guilty (as a Tory MP fiddling his expenses) I mean after all aren't we lied to enough without you been drawn (onto the rocks) to a Walks With Broken Hoop Blog?

Isn't our attention needed to specifically help us through the minefield that we call life, work, home, wife/husband, kids, parents, friends etc etc. Shouldn't we all be using this precious time to reach out to our unwanted cross dressing...(see list above) to say that their life is actually worth something to somebody other than themselves!

Wouldn't it be better for all of us if we were to use these never have again golden moments, when everybody has gone home (ahem) to sneak back into work and sneak that nanny cam out of the ladies toilets you installed into the office toilets.... well damn it we all know that will never happen!

anyway.......YOU MUST READ THIS BLOG YOU MUST READ THIS BLOG FOR THE LOVE OF SWEET JEEBUS YOU MUST READ THIS BLOG!

WTF was I thinking I feel so ashamed (not) until the next time ....Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment