Sunday 2 September 2012

The Long Run

MY NAME IS ..... AND I'M A BLOGAHOLIC, MY NAME IS ..... AND I'M A BLOGAHOLIC..... bear with me on this one boys and girls!

 So no game plan on this one and this will be (and that's a promise) the last blog for at least five days I know I bragged I had more than thirty plus ideas, but they need to be fleshed out and polished this one is off the cuff, a few ideas scribbled down (that pen has to go the distance the smell of almonds is way too distracting) and a hey ho lets go type of groove.

I will admit  to have enjoyed writing this week but I really do need a lottery win because (and the weather hasn't helped) I've done bugger all else all week, type type type and scribble scribble scribble my butt has been sat at the table doing that for a good seventy per cent of the time, It seems that the majority of you guys (and Gals) have enjoyed the blogs but the well is dry I have done enough this week and although I have no desire to go back to work, needs must hahahaha and besides I bet everybody has missed me(not)!

Babysitting sucks and that's official, I love the little terrorist but he is a handful and I have no idea how the wife will cope when I'm off to work, I suppose it's the ten days worth all in a row that sucks as always it seems as though we have no life (that's because we don't) we missed out on a great night at the office (I won't say anymore but will sulk at the table pretending to blog.....oh hang on I am) last night ah well there's always Christmas grrrr!

So I did something that I never normally do, I had a trawl through some of the old blogs god what a whinging bastard I am? how depressing are some of those blogs? or is that why you people enjoy them? actually no I have enough issues I no need for you people to add to them, so here is the game plan I will honestly try and tone down the bile, no honestly after this one hahahaha.

Anyway my intention is to do that much better in everything, lose weight, stop being angry/bitter/annoying oh you get the picture. that's a promise I do intend to try and keep! scouts honour (ooops I was in the boys brigade!) hahahaha.

As I sit here and type this I'm aware that I am a cripple at the moment as I have put nearly all my weight back on and boy do I feel like an old person so that's where it starts if I lose the weight I will be happy again so that's the way forward I have to be in it for the long run. The new book will now not be until October purely for financial reasons (I want to eat before then) but then there will be nearly three hot to trot by then, but my producer (the bank manager) has decided that October will be the first available time to go to the printers with "Buck Naked" being available in time for Christmas so in the grand scheme of things I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

MY NAME IS ..... AND I'M A BLOGAHOLIC .....thanks for the last week here's to onwards and upwards watch the skies and all that bollocks until next time.....Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment