Saturday 15 September 2012

100 miles

Trying walking in my shoes, just once you might just be surprised.

100 blogs, can you believe it 100 blogs! I have now amassed a body of work that can now be classified as "pointlessly unique" in the history of literary efforts, there has never been a literary effort quite like this one, OK so I could be pushing the envelope on that statement.

This blog has been sort of hanging over me this week because I wasn't sure on how to approach this and thankfully my mindset as the week has progressed the blog has sorted itself out, Monday came and brought unhappiness as an unwanted house guest I didn't really have a clue why so I rolled down the hill and tagged along, thankfully Thursday came and I headed back up the hill and thankfully cleared the fog to break through to the sunshine, if only for a short period of time. In truth the blog is probably twenty four hours overdue, yesterday was a good day with my head buzzing with ideas, however I decided to rest as I had a shed load of work which I had brought home and wanted a clear head to tackle that long list that I had simply ran out of time for at work, I tackled some of it this morning the rest can wait until tomorrow (yahoo what an exciting life I lead). Consequently the blog has suffered sorry but there was too much pressure to come up with something remotely special!

I have followed numbers all week and they have been really good, new readers catching up with back issues and the feed back has pointed me into some new directions, when they will come about I'm not sure I have a number of things in the wings hot to trot, lets see how the ball rolls this week! we are gearing up for the weekend to come as we are going to see Blackie Lawless and his posse doing their best Paul Stanley impressions next week as its our wedding anniversary, and if we don't get out of the house soon into some adult (hahahaha I really am pushing the boundries with that statement)company and hopefully some of the Tee Hee Club will be present so that the whole month won't be a wash out!

So that's it 100 a magic number time to be positive and push on thanks for all the comments and the push to continue with the blog and the move to do the books, the list as always my long suffering wife, E & G, Mr Robinson, Fanny and her followers from Gotland in Sweden and all of the American readers who I have to admit have been building over the last few months (and I won't mention the R word), The Riddler and Lady J and a lot more who I know won't be that huffed as I try and get this done (why are numbers so important) and here's to the next one, as always the name game is in play and I guarentee that the wife will win this one hands down until the next one Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment