Friday 30 December 2011

A Human Stain

This is the end OK so its just the end of the year so lets at least try and go out with a bang!

 I have been such a busy bee not so sure that the wife is so happy with me but I have been really good but again as always I'm getting ahead of myself let me explain....

As per we were doing our good deed and we had the grandson and boy was he a handful, nothing malicious just an eleven month old full of beans he even woke me up through the night and that is nearly impossible (or at least that is what the wife reckons) but he was full of something and wasn't a happy camper so kicked and screamed the night away and the wife used all the tricks in her armoury and in the end we won (as if there was going to be any other kind of outcome) but because I was awake I got up as though it was a work and I did some reading (somebody's else's book not one of mine for a change) and generally kicked back and chilled until everybody else woke up a couple of hours later, we had a small breakfast and the wife took junior back to his mother and low and behold he was out like a light in the back of the car, I knuckled down to do some transcribing as I had discovered quite by chance a small portion of my original blogs from the original site (god they were.....uninspiring) but as a historical document to see how I have progressed as a writer (trust me after reading them i have progressed hahaha)they were quite interesting, I got on with the job in hand and I intend to publish them with the blogs from the blog I started after I deleted the original page, the book is to be called Conversations with Rollo and although its 99% complete I want to do a chapter at the end to round it all off, hopefully it should be published in April of the next year.

While I was at the quacks the wife had elected to go to my place of work and do a bit of last minute shopping and because of the traffic(hello it is the busiest week in the year)she rang me to complain grrr for fecks sake she can park in the service yards and yet still she complains (you guys have no idea of what abuse I have to put up with).

I was heading off for my annual MOT for the old body clock and it wasn't too bad I was told I had put some weight back on and it was expected (although nowhere near as much as I thought) so the main plan in the new year is to get healthier than I was last year (which because of my knees shouldn't be too hard) and to be a skinnier type of person, I hate going into the doctors as its like a casting call for the next season of the walking dead full of weird and not so wonderful people and a smattering of junkies who stand out like a junkie does I have the cure give them the purest form of whatever is their poison and hopefully it will kill them all of oops sorry I seem to have developed my wife's inside/outside voice trait.

I do have to admit to being ever so nostalgic reading the old blogs and this was before the Tee Hee Club had been named and shamed ah just call me sentimental (not dim twat like the wife does hahahaha) today is the wife's birthday and as usual we have nothing planned except a few chores (which we have done) we intended to run silent and to run deep but that wasn't to be, the wife was suffering last night night The previous night catching up on her so she trundled off to bed and me at a loose end and having no intention of heading to bed at the same time I ended up watching 6 back to back episodes of Broadwalk Empire which was cracking right up until the end (I didn't see that coming) and just as I was going to bed the Godfather part 2 was on (just when I try to get to bed the TV drags me back in hahahaha) only for the wife to wander downstairs at just after 2 AM to see if I had died (I'm worth more to her dead than alive) I shooed her back to bed and went with her. Her arm was still playing up she has been through the wars this last year hopefully this next one will be better for her.

As we were going about our chores the wife does her second most annoying thing "lets go out tonight for my birthday" fuck no she started doing this on Millenuim eve if she wants to go out organise it in advance to bitch and moan its not my fault that you were born between Christmas and new year all the bloody time 6 months of her saying that she doesn't want to go out and then 6 hours before bitch moan and twist, thankfully E came through with plans for news years eve but I reckon she will twist all the way to fecking midnight, we did our deeds going to the post office and the such like and while the wife was in line at Barclay's I sat down in one of the chairs(my knees although getting better still knack and will do until I start shifting some weight) all the while noticing an ominous stain in the chair next to me (shudder) we came out and did the usual to check that the robbing bastards had indeed deposited our money (one time it took three days from them doing it, cash mind you three days the robbing bastards) the guy in front kept getting told by the machine "you have reached your limit" it was funny watching the dumb ass go from ATM to ATM and being told the same message (isn't technology great) what a knob.

On the way back I was tempted by a great deal for a new laptop this one is tired after having nearly four years worth of abuse and the memory is tiny as I said I was tempted I haven't succumbed(yet) but so far I have been a good boy if the wife keeps winding me up you never know hahahahaha we popped in for something for a little light lunch because at the moment there's a small fecking ostrich in the oven (the wife's bargain bird) and as we came home we saw (sarcasm alert sarcasm alert) all these gorgeous young things in skimpy clothes done up like hamsters that had never been anywhere near an exercise wheel oops sorry couldn't resist and that is that for this year, hopefully next year the blogs will again become witty and urbane (they never have done before so why spoil the habit of a lifetime) and I have to admit although numbers are consistent they are nowhere near what the old blog was doing so, I have to rectify that, I'm sure it;'s do able, thank you for the kind comments its funny how people email me so I can only assume that they are from the old blog and are aware of the old redneck infestation, play nice and please spread the word the next book Foxtrot Oscar (with 100% all new material in it) will be ready in the new year, so with that I'm off to check the bloody ostrich Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment