Saturday 17 December 2011

Digging Deep

As much as I love writing this week has been a bit like running into a bloody brick wall I did the last blog on the gallop then sat down and wrote over 8000 words over two chapters for the book only to take an artistic strop and delete the fecker (D'oh!) and since then every time I sit to write nothing comes, this is a strange feeling and I have to admit I'm not loving it at the moment.

Work is over for the year (OK so I'm still checking email and I brought some home) but I know when I go back it will be heads down and arses up with over 20 inspections over the course of 4 days with the last day for training for the first 12 weeks with lots of other stuff getting sent my way so I might not be very popular when I go back the Mrs might not see me for a large period of time (surely that's not a bad thing for her)for the next 12 weeks when I go back.

There are strange plans and loads of conspiracies afoot at work all of which I intend to steer clear of I intend to do what I always do and that's go to work do my job and go home, there is so much going on if you get dragged into the maelstrom and dragged down with it I have too much shit going on too worry about the small details of people and their own gunpowder plot. I have plenty of small jobs and one massive one which i have nearly three weeks to complete I'm not taking any bets as too what gets done and what doesn't and with that I'm going to scratch my head and try and rewrite those two bloody chapters until the next time Toodles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment