Tuesday 27 December 2011

Bright idea

Wow what a week so far I have been left alone and have wrote so much the new book is nearly done I reckon two more good chapters and its hot to trot and I have to admit I'm trying to reign in my wild extreme thoughts and I'm going to stick at six yes you heard right  six ideas for books including a photo log book which will only be available to members of The Tee Hee Club and hopefully all published in the next 18 months, hopefully i won't offend to many people (like i give a.....actually i just might) i have had a great time in the last twelve weeks writing my little cotton socks off and hopefully the blogs will return to a better standard once i can get the first book out because the next one after that needs some attention (it's feeling left out at the moment and is sulking on a memory stick somewhere) but the good news is I completed a chapter and other bits and pieces for Foxtrot Oscar and completed a chapter for Piffle Waffle & Balderdash the one after and got started on the photo log book so yes I have been a busy little bee.

 I feel a tad guilty that the blogs on here are not up to the standard that I normally do but there is only so much time in a day that I can work on my little ideas and then I have to polish them to a nugget (hey who knew you can indeed polish a turd) believe it or not these aren't just fired off the hip (what do you mean they might be better if they were hahahaha)but there is light at the end of the tunnel and its not an oncoming train(for once)

what do I intend to do tonight and tomorrow well I have every intention of doing as much writing as possible then to polish what I do because when I go back to work I might only be able to blog at weekends because I have so much worked stacked up it's unbelievable, but hey ho those are the breaks when you are off for nearly 4 months and nobody to do your work it sort of comes to a grinding halt sooner rather than later, so onwards and upwards watch the skies the difficult second (album) book is very nearly complete and I hope to have done and dusted  and in your grubby little mitts as soon as I possibly can so until the next time Toodles!

......whose bright idea was it to set me off with the writing bug i ought to give a big girly kiss.....OI Harrison come here you big Galoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment