Friday 4 November 2011

Until It Sleeps

Not popular tonight had an incredibly busy time at work and had a little jaunt on a mission of mercy, which i have to admit crippled me, took me nearly an hour to do a 15 minute job came back and slept on the settee (ooops woke up with a lunatic glaring at me) down in the dumps with my knees not as good as i thought and then consequently down in the dumps eating to cheer myself up which lets be honest never works and strangely i cant seem to stop myself from doing it and usually its all the crap that's at the back of the cupboards not good for my knees to get better i need to lose weight to lose weight i have to be happy and to be happy i need my knees to get better its all a bit of a vicious circle and to be honest, and then to top it all off all i really want to do if I'm not eating is sleeping and that really makes me really popular ah well it could be worse i could have a lunatic glaring at me.......hang on a minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment