Saturday 26 November 2011

Angry old man

OK so its a play on a Styx title but I couldn't put "pissed off again" because that would give the game well and truly away, this has been a shit week for me and my beloved arguing over shit which probably means we were both shattered after a long weekend (see previous blog) and 3 long days of looking after the grandson and precious little sleep for her and major issues at work and little sleep for me! so put that in the mix and well I'm grumpy enough without having any added stroppiness and the wife well if you know her she can be a loon at the best of times (in the nicest possible way) so after a reasonably nice night (no cross words and sitting in the same room not boxing ring) we are awoke by the phone ringing and our eldest blackmailing her mother into babysitting on a day we said we couldn't, cue world war three and my blood pressure going through the roof and what a surprise it turns out its all my fault anyway the moral of this blog is drown all kids at birth bludgeon anybody who gets in your way because life is meant to get easier not harder and family is meant to pull together but all the wife's family seems to do is abuse her on a regular basis with blackmail and shouting and then it turns out to be all my fault anyway!

After 20 years together I love her more today as I did all those years ago but this is starting to really grind my gears and yes your right this might start off world war 4 but I'm greedy after 20 years I would like some time with my wife alone so we can enjoy each other's company with no interference from outside (arse-holes) interference. oops sorry that's my inside voice (as the wife would say)  I'm totally sick of all the in fighting I'm glad i don't live in the land of the fat because i would be buying a firearm and going on a (shopping) spree

Earlier we went to see Fish play in Newcastle and a good night was had by all and I had a fantastic blog all lined up, but events transpired against me and I didn't feel that I would be telling the whole truth if I had indeed posted that blog as rage was flowing through my veins as though I was about to turn into the hulk, thankfully I'm just a fat old man and not green and muscular, today I'm stressed because I have to go to a fancy do (which I don't really want to go but I painted my self into a corner and I cant extract myself from) and wear a penguin suit (the first and last time) I know the rest of the weekend will be wonderful but at the moment my hair is falling out and I just want to scream (like a loon ) at  the world so until the next happier time when the blog should be a work of art (hahahaha) Toodles

1 comment: