Wednesday 9 November 2011

Its all about control

Fecking awful that's a great way to start the week but that's exactly how it started and continued to roll that way (so far of course) work has been surprisingly busy but acceptable Monday morning was cold very cold especially standing waiting for your lift, who actually turned on time (praise the lord) when I got to work it started at a gallop as opposed to a trot and I was bouncing about from side to side just trying to keep up (with my knees that's hard) so rather than go all the way to the other side of the centre for something to eat I thought I would pop into the nearest Greggs (there's about 40000 Greggs where I work) yes it was busy but how long does it take to serve a pasty? actually longer than you think I joined the queue and 16 minutes later (hey I was hungry and I didn't intend to walk the great wall of china just for a bloody sandwich) when did we become a nation of coffee bloody drinkers every person in front of me was ordering  coffee and lots of it in Greggs! If you want a coffee go to Starbucks or a million and one other coffee shops that have sprung up every where not a place that sells take out food you muppets I have to admit I spat my dummy out and (Limped) off in a huff and no before anybody says anything surely you were near the front there were still about 5 people in front all panicking that they wouldn't get their coffee grrrr !

Then yesterday morning I had to endure public transport, not an issue I'm quite happy to travel on the bus but it pisses me off when you get on the bus and ask a question and they look you as if you have two heads look if you hate the job that much quit, move on, bugger off everybody has shit days but please jog on life is shit enough without having to deal with people who aren't interested trust me I have been there I'm not a people person just a little hint don't work with the fecking public then.......
Then to make matters worse this morning the bus was a tad late I live quite close to the bus station it takes me even in my weakened condition about 3 minutes to walk there I usually like to get there a little early so that I don't have to run like a lunatic (cripple) for the bus there were a few others who are becoming regular faces as we travel the same time same bus 8 minutes after the allotted time and when the next bus is sitting waiting to pull in the first bus turns up and he didn't give a rats ass didn't care that people will miss connections, will be late for work, hey everybody gets caught short or has something crop up this guy went "so what" I wanted to pull him through his little glass window the horrible little shit!

But as it says in the title it's all about control otherwise I would have gone on a bloody killing spree, it could be that as I'm getting older I'm getting less tolerant (not sure how I can get any less tolerant) but watch out world because Mr angry is gearing up to tear you a new one until the next time Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment