Sunday 6 November 2011

New holes in old shoes

Damn and blast there I was getting all smug 7 chapters in on the new book when I decided to do a bit of proof reading that's were it all went wrong I did major rewrites on the first 6 chapters and ditched 7000 words on the last chapter because I just wasn't happy with what I had put down.
I realise now that I'm going stir crazy trying to over think things instead of going with the flow I need to take a step back and be calm there's plenty of time there isn't a deadline I can take as long as I want instead of being like a sexually active teenager, too many thoughts and cunning plans all in my head not enough time to do all of them and some of them are just plain crazy (that's why they appeal) it's time to concentrate on one idea and not to go off like a blunderbuss and scatter in every direction OK so here goes concentrate on first book plan and collate material for the next book keep these blogs short and sweet and hopefully everything should be just so sweet.
Its hard trying to keep all three things from over spilling as I don't want the material here (until I do a best of book.....see what I mean another cunning plan) and I want the material from both books to be kept separate so that I'm not just repeating myself once they are done i will take stock and take my time to do book number 4 which although is formulating i need these other 2 out of the way!
So that's were we are time to apply the brakes the next book should be ready after Christmas and then the third (which already has a spiffing title) will be ready for March/April of next year then and only then will I take my own sweet time with a release in time for next Christmas for book number 4, that's what's in my head lets see how we do deep breath time until the next time Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment