Monday 31 October 2011

Wide awake in dreamland

So that was a grind long nights impossible odds ..... oops broke into lyric mode hahahaha really busy with lots going on at a snails pace with a little grief at the end, however the peeps involved turned out to be gents and world war three was averted, some journeys on empty public transport helped shape my brain and although i have kept a low profile i have been here (watching numbers as usual) too tired to put a complete train of thought down on paper ( so to speak) bide my time and well here we are and again short and sweet shall be the order of the day still compiling for book number two and i still need to feel my way back in to this blog thingy hahahaha numbers are low double which i can live with it's a start and no redneck infestation so I'm really happy could have done with some sleep today stayed up after my last night shift i'm getting ready to crash and burn luckily the wife is handling me with kid gloves until the next time ....TOODLES

No comments:

Post a Comment