Tuesday 18 October 2011

A New Age

So I Sat there with baited breath ........it was like Christmas all over again, I tracked my little package (down boys) from sunny San Francisco via Fed Ex all the way to Paris and then finally to Stansted while waiting for it's international clearance I sat there like an expectant father, then to be told that it was on it's way oooh I was so excited then to have my hopes dashed cruelly on the rocks like an ocean liner run aground on those hidden spines of rock, Fed Ex turned up 30 minutes too soon and there was a card saying sorry you weren't in, "what do you mean you said Thursday you ingrates" but I calmed down it was in Jarrow not far  and not long the wife chilled me out and made the call to the nice people in Jarrow and it was arranged for today, my youngest had an hour to kill before heading back to college, she said she would help an old man, I was 400 yards from home when she rang and told me it was signed sealed delivered and sat waiting for me on the table.......what is it I hear the world ask it's my book it's here I have read it I have held it I very nearly caressed it, I know its not a massive thing but its done and I'm so proud its like I have twin boys and they have signed for my favourite football team in this case Consett AFC hahahahaha yes there are a few things wrong with it but that's my issue, I rushed it(typical man) and I didn't want to wait now that the first one is out of the way I can concentrate on the second one and really have fun,with all new all swinging tales from the tee hee club you must excuse me I need to lie down, I have just help deliver my first born ......watch the skies for the next thrilling instalment   TOODLES

No comments:

Post a Comment