Friday 14 October 2011

Best Behaviour

oh dear I have to behave myself .......but I digress back to work this week and it has been supersonic good but really fast, and no contrary to popular belief I have not gone back to work because there is a party to celebrate 25 years of my place of work being open and the fact that they haven't twigged yet and I'm still there  has to be a plus, me and the good lady wife are heading to the shindig and I have to wear proper clothes not t shirt and jeans and with the wife going I really do have to behave myself .....not sure how that's going to pan out watch this space there could be a doozy of a blog heading this way ......this isn't it though I'm off to soak my weary bones in a hot bath for an hour but the old grey matter is percolating so watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment