Tuesday 11 October 2011

A pubic hair on the toilet of life!

What can I say that didn't take long "grumpy's home" damn I have been annoyed and so pissed off today (hence the title pop pickers) not because of work not because of anything that anybody has done I just want to go GRRRRRRRRRRR if anybody knows why answers on a postcard to I don't give a rats ass dot com, but hey life's not a bowl of ice cream all the time but I suppose I had better sort myself out cos the wife does not deserve grumpy if anybody has answers on that one or simply wants to give me a million quid please feel free to do so, technology issues here and at work I suspect are the root of the problem everything running way too slow for me hey what can I say if I want something I want it now! so again short and sweet just how we like them at the moment and as for numbers they are minuscule but you never know from little acorns ......boring blogs do grow until next time TOODLES

No comments:

Post a Comment