It has been pointed out to me that most the stuff that I appear to write these days is “Fluff”! At no point in time have I ever said that the scribblings of this old man are anything but fluff, I simply put down on the page whatever is floating the clouds in my brain, I mean this is going to be fluff, I don’t care it is what it is, I have a long list of stuff that I want to write about, but if a spark is fired then lets get the word down, and if I like I will post it!
This is not above solving the problems of the greater issues, this is simply me staying in touch with my reality, life is not always great and I have had some horrible moments in my past that I thought I would never get over, thankfully at this moment I am in a good spot so if I do write some drivel, I mean fluff I believe I’m entitled , I do strive to write something meaningful at all times however that’s simply something can not be controlled, life is what it is and we have no control over it, we all can simply do one step at a time and then hope that we reach our destination safely.
However at times when you think that you are heading in the right direction, a small speedbump however can send you spiralling off the road into arguments with people, some who matter some who don’t, when it spirals like this to be honest I really don’t care, the old me appears and then its not fluff that gets spewed, the world and his dog can go and get fucked, it also shows in my writing, as a number of people have picked up that my writing appears to be “happier” its quite astonishing how people who have never physically met me seem to know me, probably better than I know myself.
I would like to have more of a footing in the real world, but what with work and my health issues and family pressures it appears that is not likely to happen anytime soon, but I will keep writing, its all that I can do, for me myself and my sanity, what little I have left, so if its fluff I post go with the flow, its where I am at that particular moment in time, there’s not really a lot that I can do about it, some people have said that the more I post the fluffier it gets, the more sporadic I post the more “real” it seems, to be honest I have no idea what they mean, I have flows and ebbs regarding what I post there’s not a lot I can do about that.
So life goes on, a small missive to keep me happy as this was in my head as I started typing, this was fired from the hip so to speak, stay safe stay alive, this will appear at some time, I don’t know when hopefully on a day when I am slightly happier, (I was happy when I started, I wasn’t by the time I finished)watch the skies for incoming, but until then …..Toodles!
No comments:
Post a Comment