Wednesday 29 November 2023

Random thoughts from my holiday!


Latin people are courteous and nice (when in family groups).

Coloured people are courteous and nice, and so damn funny!

White people and not exclusively rednecks are not nice people!

Females of all ages and ethnicity will wear their Mickey Mouse ears 24/7!

Asian people (of all ages) will wear the full Harry Potter costumes and get into the story!

I am officially old and my knees are shot!

Universal Studios staff are miles better than Disney staff, and Disney staff are bloody good!

American women have dodgy tattoos, with no theme just random crap!

American food is good but I like Denny’s the best!

Americans may have large families, however they all act respectfully and have good manners!

I bought more T shirt’s than Imelda Marcos bought shoes!

My favourite T-shirt is my Frankenstein one!

My wife’s best T-shirt is “you say pyscho like it’s a bad thing”

Americans are not big on eye contact, unless being provoked, then its all about the eye contact!

Large groups of Argentinians cannot win an argument with one ex squaddie!

My wife knows how to piss me off over the fact that it appears that I cannot sleep for more than five hours a night, no shit Sherlock!  GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

No comments:

Post a Comment