Sunday 22 April 2018

The audience is listening.


The seeds of self doubt (at least when it comes to writing) have at last bore fruit! I have beavering away all week trying to do something witty, but alas to no great results.

Life it would seem is conspiring to deal me a losing hand, as I keep getting dragged into family life, you know household chores, talking with the wife…………exactly, generally its keeping me distracted from what I do this for, a few kernels of blogs are simmering away, but nothing is prepared to give itself up just yet.

I’m not complaining I’m just simply distracted, something that does not normally happen, you the discerning reader are being decidedly nice about the blogs and it would appear that you are happy that the flood of blogs has subsided, as long as I don’t do a Mick Wall or a Dave Ling and go missing in action for months at a time (been there done that) you guys are happy to go with the flow.
Numbers have been well, alright, it’s not earth shattering, but I’m happy with my lot, in a blog writing kind of way. No that doesn’t mean that I have reached a plateau, I need to simply give my head a shake I know that there are peaks and troughs from time to time, maybe I have just peaked a little early, maybe the devils instrument the television is to blame, or the fact that I am attempting to be a normal human being (that will have to stop) I’m sure I will find a solution at some point. I am also being distracted by my efforts to collate things in my life, be it alphabetical or chronological, I need to concentrate, I’m a typical male I should not attempt to multi task.

Interaction has come down to a dull roar and maybe that’s the main reason, I start plenty of ideas, but finishing them is the hard part, I have a week of public transport coming up and a new black book, I’m hoping for a lot of inspiration, just something that will inspire the seeds of my brain to spring forth, my health has not being helping, nauseous is the main feeling of the day, I know the routine now I just have to deal with and keep with the timetable that my body has set for me!

So that’s the effort for today, a day of rest beckons before I have to go out with the wife and mingle with the world for a small musical birthday (no not mine) interlude, this in itself should help with a musical evening planned I do like music, you may have noticed, I’ll be happy as long as this damn nausea buggers off, so as always thank you for the support, good things are just down the track, and for the people who have been enquiring about “The whalers dues” it’s still there, I just want to have ago from a different angle, I  have it in my sights, I know it can be a whole heap better, but then I always  say that, keep spreading the disease,  watch the skies for incoming until then…..Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment