Sunday 29 April 2018

Loving you Sunday morning.


Here is the news, or rather what has happened within the last 48 hours and what is coming down the line!

So Friday night me and the Mrs were both at work, which helped me to get home in a sensible time, once home we were soon off to bed and then sharp to rise, I did some chores first thing picked up my prescription, bought some pasta sauce for the tea and then went and bought some shoelaces (£2.50 WTF)  however the wife had a quickish turnaround yesterday, so it looked like I had the house to myself, a quick conversation with my brother meant he was going to come up and collect (ahem) some music (43 gyg)  then my stomach bug kicked in and I suffered miserably all afternoon, the visit from my brother cancelled and an afternoon on the settee with myself and my fever dreams for company.

The wife arrived home shouting at me for being a sickly bairn (your welcome) and we had a brief shouting match, what the wife wants the wife gets! I made the tea, we ate (in silence) and then we got ready and set off on a jolly jaunt!

Now its at this point I would normally blog about the evening, but I’m not going to, simply because I was poorly and I didn’t really interact with many people, I have a feeling most people thought I was a misery anyways (ha me with my reputation) I honestly did have a great time, but I was trying not to gas anybody (thankfully I didn’t) and I wanted what was in my stomach to stay there (thankfully it did) but it didn’t make me the best company, I can only apologise for that, but trust me I did have a wonderful time, the wife did as well, however it took me over 45 minutes to get her to leave, by this point I was crippled with stomach pains and I was nearly on my hands and knees as we got home, thankfully I was able to resolve the issues once at home.

I awoke this morning not being able to find the wife, it turns out its her turn to be poorly (your welcome) so I got up made my notes for this blog and sat while the laptop took ages to resolve its issues with being switched on at this time of day, I have done all of my chores I just await the corpse bride to shake a leg and come and give me company, what does the day hold? Well I have this little missive to post, I need to clear my laptop and see if I can fix it, if not I need to get as much off here as I can, before it goes Kaput!

You will also see on the blog page , although I am tinkering with the idea of maybe a Facebook page, some album reviews, I have been asked to review three albums for a Scandinavian website, no names no pack drill I won’t be posting under my real name anyway (scared of another Redneck infestation)  and if it goes well I might get some more, the editor of the web page likes my blog so hey ho nothing ventured nothing gained, please let me know what you think and if it’s a good fit I might just do that page/group thing!

So again to all the nice people from last night thank you for a fab time, sorry for being a misery, I was genuinely trying my best, and I thought I did  better than what I thought I would be, I’m only in a few photographs, so I know who you are and a stiff talking to is on the cards, and does anybody know where I can buy a cattle prod as somebody is awfully nice when they see me and have started hugging me at the beginning and ending of the night, I don’t do hugs, I have no idea what is expected in theses situations, a scoring system, a bear hug in return, I think I’m a little like Sheldon in the hugging department, I do come from a loving family (I think) I simply do not know the etiquette for returning hugs, I know the duchess tried to get me out of the bad habit but sorry boys and girls I’m just not used to lovely people being affectionate!

That’s us done I return to the reviewing of the albums (thankfully I have them all, the problem is I also like them all) the first one will be up later tonight even though it is finished some fine tuning and polishing must take place before it is published, me with my reputation, have a lovely Sunday and until the next time ……………….Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment